Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kelthuzad said:
Chris 2 said:
What you mean? What I feel on the outside or inside doesn't really apply or reflect with other people think of me. I still have no friends and that is biggest concern at this point. Sometime I wonder "is it me or them"?

I also think "is it me or them" sometimes. If you think you have some character traits that you think are bad, you can work on changing them... other than that, i don't think it is your fault.

Or do what I do...try to not think about it at all..

i think it's how you approach people. Maybe you give a vibe that you wish to be left alone. But really applying yourself and being more assertive...asking
people to hang out ... this is not proven to 100% work >__>;;
sometimes you just have to find the right people! =3

AlertKid said:
kelthuzad said:
Chris 2 said:
What you mean? What I feel on the outside or inside doesn't really apply or reflect with other people think of me. I still have no friends and that is biggest concern at this point. Sometime I wonder "is it me or them"?

I also think "is it me or them" sometimes. If you think you have some character traits that you think are bad, you can work on changing them... other than that, i don't think it is your fault.

Or do what I do...try to not think about it at all..

i think it's how you approach people. Maybe you give a vibe that you wish to be left alone. But really applying yourself and being more assertive...asking
people to hang out ... this is not proven to 100% work >__>;;
sometimes you just have to find the right people! =3

The right person can make all the difference. ^_^

Okay, well I suppose I'll post my mug up here then. :p

Menewhair.jpg

Pics of me ^_^
And one were I scared my little bro and yes I know I look stoned and bored I look alot more lively n reality and I hate picture I take of myself I just feel they dont turn out right.

View attachment 7View attachment 5View attachment 6View attachment 8View attachment 9

Also I feel I dont look very good Handsomes not the word Im more fun to be around than good to look at and I regret that with every fiber of my being.

Attachments

• MVC-012S.JPG
    MVC-012S.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 106
  • MVC-010S.JPG
    MVC-010S.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 74
  • MVC-020S.JPG
    MVC-020S.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 93
  • MVC-018S.JPG
    MVC-018S.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 79
  • MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 72
So, just figured I'd put it out there that any of the 1,000 gorgeous women in this thread (and Shogun too because I think he's enough to turn me bi) are more than welcome to come up to Northern Idaho for a visit :p The best breakfast/lunch diner in the northwest is just around the corner from my house. Just bring a coat. It's cold here.

...Anyway...chillin' at the fire station, putting your tax dollars to use:

That was early this year. I have new boots now. They're pretty sexy the way they cost twice as much and fall apart twice as fast as those did...

Attachments

• stationnap.JPG
    stationnap.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 118
lol sloth4urluv and ye Estreen you are a very pretty young women.

Hijacc me old mucker. You look just fine dude. And you don't need to tell us your fun. We know. Love the hair man :D

And Brian, Glad to see that you lot over there do as much as our emgercy serveries over here do, lmao Lazy good for nothing ***** J/K ;)

Hijacc said:
Pics of me ^_^
And one were I scared my little bro and yes I know I look stoned and bored I look alot more lively n reality and I hate picture I take of myself I just feel they dont turn out right.

Also I feel I dont look very good Handsomes not the word Im more fun to be around than good to look at and I regret that with every fiber of my being.

lookin good bruthuh :3 I know you've heard me say it plenty of times
but that's the kind of chill i'm talking about =3 and those pictures are
quite chill ^^

AlertKid said:
Hijacc said:
Pics of me ^_^

lookin good bruthuh :3 I know you've heard me say it plenty of times
but that's the kind of chill i'm talking about =3 and those pictures are
quite chill ^^

Really now. :)

Bluey said:
Hijacc me old mucker. You look just fine dude. And you don't need to tell us your fun. We know. Love the hair man :D
Im probably gonna dye it red or put red streaks in next.

Hijacc said:
Bluey said:
Im probably gonna dye it red or put red streaks in next.

I thought about dying my hair out I have no clue what color I would go for.

Blah xD I could never die my hair ~
never have and never will @__@;;
I don't think it's a bad thing,
I just really like my hair colour lol

Hijacc said:
Im working on goatee or however you spell it <.<

I tried that a few months ago. I swear it stops growing after a week. Two weeks and nobody could even tell I had not Shavian. -Gutted-

Brian said:
So, just figured I'd put it out there that any of the 1,000 gorgeous women in this thread (and Shogun too because I think he's enough to turn me bi) are more than welcome to come up to Northern Idaho for a visit :p The best breakfast/lunch diner in the northwest is just around the corner from my house. Just bring a coat. It's cold here.

...Anyway...chillin' at the fire station, putting your tax dollars to use:

That was early this year. I have new boots now. They're pretty sexy the way they cost twice as much and fall apart twice as fast as those did...

haha, yea I agree shogun's model like good looks are legendary:p

Bluey said:
Hijacc said:
Im working on goatee or however you spell it <.<

I tried that a few months ago. I swear it stops growing after a week. Two weeks and nobody could even tell I had not Shavian. -Gutted-

I feel your pain bluey, I can't grow facial hair either:( **** blond hair prolly wouldn't look right anyway, but i will still try lol

I can *sorta* grow facial hair, but it mostly just grows along my neck and behind my jaw and it's uneven so I keep it shaved off. If I grew it out though, I might look like Abraham Lincoln with his neck beard! I wonder if I could bring that style back...

Bluey said:
And Brian, Glad to see that you lot over there do as much as our emgercy serveries over here do, lmao Lazy good for nothing ***** J/K ;)

Hey, it's hard working making sure that chair doesn't get lost.

Actually we only get 350ish calls a year, so I kinda have an excuse :p

Latest posts

Back