Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PieBeNice said:
thenameIwanthasgone said:
TheRealCallie said:
I tried to add a photo but like all this new......... it didn't ..... and, of course I don't expect any help from those in the arrogant know. Stuff it! I don't give a ******* fresia!!!!!!! Stick it! I'll be glad when I'm ******* dead. fresia off! Smug pe`ople! fresia off!

So this is pleasant conversation? You could try using the search feature to find what you need help with. It's usually been covered. Also, it might help if you laid out the problem you are having because NONE of us are mind readers and don't take kindly to the insults you throw around.
But here, this should help you....even through I'm arrogant and smug and you told me (and everyone else) to fresia off.

http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=8137

did I tell you to fresia off? If I did I don't remember. This is why you persecute me? Something Mr Hyde Said. Sorry. It's a bit of a problem. I don't agree with Mr Hyde and it ain't easy

Ima report you for being a derp if you don't stop derping.

derp?

Don't worry about the lonely people and their loneliness, because I thought that was what this forum was for. Report them for being a "Derp" whatevever that means. You are going to report a person for being a derp when that person doesn't even know what the word derp means. I've had it with this honeysuckle world.

And....breathe.

WildernessWildChild said:
It's been awhile....
f5da57.jpg

Looking good! :cool:

PieBeNice said:
TheRealCallie said:
I tried to add a photo but like all this new......... it didn't ..... and, of course I don't expect any help from those in the arrogant know. Stuff it! I don't give a ******* fresia!!!!!!! Stick it! I'll be glad when I'm ******* dead. fresia off! Smug pe`ople! fresia off!

So this is pleasant conversation? You could try using the search feature to find what you need help with. It's usually been covered. Also, it might help if you laid out the problem you are having because NONE of us are mind readers and don't take kindly to the insults you throw around.
But here, this should help you....even through I'm arrogant and smug and you told me (and everyone else) to fresia off.

http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=8137

did I tell you to fresia off? If I did I don't remember. This is why you persecute me? Something Mr Hyde Said. Sorry. It's a bit of a problem. I don't agree with Mr Hyde and it ain't easy

Ima report you for being a derp if you don't stop derping.

derp?

Don't worry about the lonely people and their loneliness, because I thought that was what this forum was for. Report them for being a "Derp" whatevever that means. You are going to report a person for being a derp when that person doesn't even know what the word derp means. I've had it with this honeysuckle world.

Herpaderpa derp derp. Derp derp?

thenameIwanthasgone maybe you need some time off from the forum. Your loneliness is not others problem it is yours. Most others here have and go through the same thing but you do not come here and blame everyone else and curse at them and be disrespectful, I've had about enough of your attitude towards people here. Not just in this thread but in other threads as well and in the shoutbox.

ringwood said:
It's been awhile....
f5da57.jpg

Ummmm....This isn't you, is it??!! Hahaha, sorry to sound confused, you just look completely different from what I remember from your previous picture. I thought you had really dark hair??

But I think the other pic showed you on a ski hill wearing sunglasses...maybe that's why?

Anyway, you look happy. Very glad. :)

Thanks Ringwood, yes, I'm looking pretty different- 30 pounds lighter, the summer sun lightens my hair, and a definite absence of snow changes things....and yes, I'm pretty **** happy :D

ardour said:
Rugged, dependable. A 'doer' not a 'talker' :cool:

Hmmmm, I like that, thanks for the compliment ardour, you've made my day.

Peaches said:
just my type, sigh..

I'm genuinely flattered Peaches, thanks for that :D Unfortunately there's the ocean thingy between us and you've got a thing for musicians- my singing would bring down the house....as in collapse it ;)

ardour said:
It's been awhile....
f5da57.jpg

You look like the type of guy who wouldn't think twice about riding a Harley down the side of a mountain, and rescuing a busload of nuns on the way. :cool:

hazel_flagg said:
ardour said:
It's been awhile....
f5da57.jpg

You look like the type of guy who wouldn't think twice about riding a Harley down the side of a mountain, and rescuing a busload of nuns on the way. :cool:

****, it had to be a bus load of nuns again.... :( just once it'd be nice if it was cheerleaders or dancers ;) I'll take the Harley but I'm more partial to the Victory Gunner to be honest.

****, it had to be a bus load of nuns again.... :( just once it'd be nice if it was cheerleaders or dancers ;) I'll take the Harley but I'm more partial to the Victory Gunner to be honest.
--

Ok. *clears throat* You look like the kind of guy who'd think nothing of riding a Victory Gunner down the side of a mountain and rescuing a busload of cheerleaders AND dancers along the way, with explosions all around and a guitar shredding in the background. *wipes brow and sits down*

Peaches said:
just my type, sigh..

I'm genuinely flattered Peaches, thanks for that :D Unfortunately there's the ocean thingy between us and you've got a thing for musicians- my singing would bring down the house....as in collapse it ;)

ehm, now that I think about it, I am not sure that is a compliment, not at all actually, at your place I would be kind of offended

Latest posts

Back