Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
simhthmss said:
Picture_20.jpg

Picture_21.jpg

and yes i really am 27 i know my face is young but i feel 100 years old, decades of torment stretches out time and ages you at least 10 years to every one.

as Einstein said “Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity.” my hand's been on the hot stove a long time.

comments are fine, I'm told I'm good looking, apparently

You look good. Maybe you could smile a bit though.

Everyone looks great!

I don't take many pictures, but here are two of my favorites.

Attachments

• IMG_7648.JPG
    IMG_7648.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 98
  • photo (2).png
    photo (2).png
    154.7 KB · Views: 113
feeling like honeysuckle today, and for someone reason taking pictures of myself seems entertaining, so here you go :p

Attachments

• me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 109
simhthmss said:
Picture_20.jpg

Picture_21.jpg

and yes i really am 27 i know my face is young but i feel 100 years old, decades of torment stretches out time and ages you at least 10 years to every one.

as Einstein said “Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity.” my hand's been on the hot stove a long time.

comments are fine, I'm told I'm good looking, apparently

Bloody hell you look good for 27. Only trouble is you need to cheer up. That frowning makes your eyelids and jowels droop.

Rainbows said:
20th birthday

it always stays so quiet after i post my pic lmao

Because you are intimidatingly beautiful, my dear. Don't you see? :D Some people are nervous around beauty, but even the gorgeous among us deserve attention for something other than looks. So, if it is your birthday, may you have a happy one. If it's not, than a Very Merry Unbirthday To You.

tumblr_inline_n89frwBpyi1s11nem.gif

Latest posts

Back