Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Facebook links aren't working, I think. Try some image hosting site like TinyPic or photobucket.

Rodent said:
Facebook links aren't working, I think. Try some image hosting site like TinyPic or photobucket.

Oh yeah, now that you mention that.. they never work anymore when I put up quote images with Facebook links.

Nuzzy Nuz said:
51e03e77-e589-4f52-a452-422beba3eb1b_zpse367d0e3.jpg

Don't mind the pic.. i don't look good in photos... :p

Nice photo

Erevetot said:
feeling like honeysuckle today, and for someone reason taking pictures of myself seems entertaining, so here you go :p
ah.. here i found a you-like photograph.. LOL :D it was kinda hard to find.. thums up ;) I guess when u blush it is pretty obvious...isn't it??? correct me if i am wrong :p

Nuzzy Nuz said:
Erevetot said:
feeling like honeysuckle today, and for someone reason taking pictures of myself seems entertaining, so here you go :p
ah.. here i found a you-like photograph.. LOL :D it was kinda hard to find.. thums up ;) I guess when u blush it is pretty obvious...isn't it??? correct me if i am wrong :p

I dont even know I blush :p

First entry in this thread, lol. Sorry, Can't stop myself from writing something on this.

Wow! I browsed through some pages not all of them but I will later I guess If I'm not feeling lazy. A very good thread indeed. I wish I could post mine but the thing is I do not like taking pics of mine. I am like photographer in my family I take pics of everyone except me. last pic of mine was If I remember it right is 12 years old or 11 years, excluding the one pic my sis took while I was saying something and I have taken promise from her not to show it anybody and she won't, plus one small size lame pic which I have for emergency only and I am not going to post it here, no way.

PenDragon said:
First entry in this thread, lol. Sorry, Can't stop myself from writing something on this.

Wow! I browsed through some pages not all of them but I will later I guess If I'm not feeling lazy. A very good thread indeed. I wish I could post mine but the thing is I do not like taking pics of mine. I am like photographer in my family I take pics of everyone except me. last pic of mine was If I remember it right is 12 years old or 11 years, excluding the one pic my sis took while I was saying something and I have taken promise from her not to show it anybody and she won't, plus one small size lame pic which I have for emergency only and I am not going to post it here, no way.

As you wish...

Latest posts

Back