Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2309-1.jpg

Funt times :p....

sloth4urluv said:
IMG_2309-1.jpg

Sloth mate haha :D That is a cool pick dude. Surfer dude.

Never thought suffers to have so much hair tho :p Wax maybe? Am only jealous cos I ent got no hair on my chest LMAO. Well maybe one or two around the nipple haha. Cool pick man.

sloth4urluv said:
IMG_2309-1.jpg

That is so neat (and a great pic as well), I've always wondered how hard those surfing machines were to use .. so tell me please lol .. I'm dying to know!

Twingle said:
That is so neat (and a great pic as well), I've always wondered how hard those surfing machines were to use .. so tell me please lol .. I'm dying to know!

Difficult...
Well not too bad, it feels very awkward at first. Once you build up your confidence and stop jerking around as much it becomes easier.

[youtube]1alqUrJ7_aM[/youtube]

sloth4urluv said:
Twingle said:

Difficult...
Well not too bad, it feels very awkward at first. Once you build up your confidence and stop jerking around as much it becomes easier.

[youtube]1alqUrJ7_aM[/youtube]

Looks funny. I want to try yea~~ I should tapping first. heehee

OMgosh thanks! .. that is soooo cool looking, and great vid. I'm not sure I'd try it (in front of anyone lol) but then again I might if others I was with would too lol. I did try bungi jumping once. All I can say is, it kinda hurts lol.

Twingle said:
OMgosh thanks! .. that is soooo cool looking, and great vid. I'm not sure I'd try it (in front of anyone lol) but then again I might if others I was with would too lol. I did try bungi jumping once. All I can say is, it kinda hurts lol.

Thanks I shall never try bungi jumping!!

It's really just the JERK at the end that gets you LOL .. it's like you're sailing along, wind in your hair then .... YOINK! The rest of it was breath takingly fun though lol.

Always wanted to try bungie jumping, that and sky diving :p

I wouldnt worry about trying that infront of people, everyone is equally as bad at first.

sloth4urluv said:
Always wanted to try bungie jumping, that and sky diving :p

I wouldnt worry about trying that infront of people, everyone is equally as bad at first.

lol, Ross got skills. :p Good job man.

Latest posts

Back