Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Triple Bogey, where is your picture? I was just going to comment, yesterday I saw it but it was too late and I didn't have the strength

I was going to write that you seem despondent about your looks, but what I saw was quite ok and with lots of potential...

Peaches said:
I was going to write that you seem despondent about your looks, but what I saw was quite ok and with lots of potential...

You're right Peaches but I am guessing that someone snapped a picture of our friend Triple Bogey right after he got done shooting a triple bogey. (He's a golfer so he'll know what I mean.) And yes, it was a good photo.

She-ra said:
Yes I had a very good idea the photo was not 'real'. It was just a way of making a compliment to someone who can never put their real picture up. The guy is obviously hiding his face, but their are still other compliments that can be made, for instance 'great suit', hands, shoulders etc. You said their are no good qualities , it is just a way to show you how people may think differently to you.

Yeah that's so nice.

PenDragon said:
****! A redhead, is that the natural color Broken Doll?

AmytheTemperamental said:
You are beautiful, Broken_Doll :)

Cavey said:

I concur. She's got beautiful eyes.

Kid_A said:
Cavey said:

I concur. She's got beautiful eyes.

Indeed :)

BeyondShy said:
I think Broken Doll and Kid A both look wonderful.

Thank you everybody! :)

PenDragon - My natural hair colour is actually black-brown but I dye it shades of dark red a lot and this is the colour it fades to. :)

BeyondShy said:
Peaches said:

You're right Peaches but I am guessing that someone snapped a picture of our friend Triple Bogey right after he got done shooting a triple bogey. (He's a golfer so he'll know what I mean.) And yes, it was a good photo.

She-ra said:
Yes I had a very good idea the photo was not 'real'. It was just a way of making a compliment to someone who can never put their real picture up. The guy is obviously hiding his face, but their are still other compliments that can be made, for instance 'great suit', hands, shoulders etc. You said their are no good qualities , it is just a way to show you how people may think differently to you.

Yeah that's so nice.

No it was selfie or whatever you call them. And I didn't really want it on here for that long.

OnSBCiG.jpg

Me doing some recording.

TheRealCallie said:
**** TSM, you're looking good :D Yeah, you aren't unattractive at all. lol

Well thank you. Quite the complement from a fiery redheaded temptress *shameless winking* :p

Nice pics everyone!
Solitaryman, why did you delete your picture? I demand to see it :D

Dandelion said:
BeyondShy said:
trueth said:
BeyondShy said:
ladyforsaken said:
Indeed. Everyone looks so good.

That's why I won't post mine. I don't want to ruin a perfect record.

Pretty sure I ruined it already. lol ;)

No, you looked fine. There's really nothing wrong with anybody.

ill post mine if you post yours, beyondshy. Though I will probably delete mine shortly after.

Hang on you can do that? I had to cringe until it got buried in about 300 pages

Dandelion said:
ill post mine if you post yours, beyondshy. Though I will probably delete mine shortly after.

Forget it. Someone will take it and post it somewhere on a site where they laugh at photos.

Latest posts

Back