Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
soresoul said:
At least you comment on your pic, only one person comment on mine. Favoritism...

If yours was legit, people would have probably commented on it more. Keep the dramatics out of this thread please. Stop looking to have people give you attention, especially if you're trolling people with weird cat pictures, and then complaining about not getting the attention you want. This is your last warning.

dead said:
allright. lets see how long until i chicken out >.<

dead said:
aaaand chickens out >.<

I'm very glad that you didn't chicken out :). You have rare timeless beauty. I can just imagine it with a smile one day :D Very nice to put a name to a face.

Pathfinder said:
dead said:

I'm very glad that you didn't chicken out :). You have rare timeless beauty. I can just imagine it with a smile one day :D Very nice to put a name to a face.

aw thank you Pathfinder! how about you, do you have a picture of you on here?

Technically not only my face and it's not the latest picture of me but oh well, it is what it is.

Attachments

• 11988695_1002425076444542_4831449603688201993_n.jpg
    11988695_1002425076444542_4831449603688201993_n.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 129
dead said:
Pathfinder said:
dead said:

LOL. nope nope nope. Not as brave as all of you. Cluck cluck cluck :D

Pathfinder said:
dead said:
Pathfinder said:
dead said:

LOL. nope nope nope. But I have PMd a friend my pic. Not as brave as all of you. Cluck cluck cluck :D

awwww pm me one :) i'm curious now ^_^

That picture just makes me happy - you look so free and lovely. Thanks for sharing that. :)

searching4something said:
Technically not only my face and it's not the latest picture of me but oh well, it is what it is.

OwpAjng.jpg

So, how ugly am I?

Latest posts

Back