Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About 4 months ago. Freezing ass night...
l_1d1feb65a66f40dbada663f9e7b3fac0.jpg

lol bluey you've seen my pictures before, remember you said i looked like a 'mad head'

stella said:
lol bluey you've seen my pictures before, remember you said i looked like a 'mad head'

Ye I remember that. I was just saying cos you said in the other thread that nobody well know what we look like. Just me being thick lol You still remind me of my Irish friend. And you still look nothing like her lol

Sola said:
I couldn't take a pic of myself without the flash so just did a short 2 sec video.
This is the new Sola, 65 lbs lighter. ;-) :p

View My Video <--Click

Very beautiful :)

You where concentrating a bit there on the video you for got to smile :D

That's a death stare of concentration, Sola, but other than that you look very good :D Wavy hair is awesome.

And congratulations on your weight loss. That takes dedication.

And, Stella...what hospital do you work at again? I think I might be getting hurt soon. You know, just one of those feelings.

Brian said:
That's a death stare of concentration, Sola, but other than that you look very good :D Wavy hair is awesome.

And, Stella...what hospital do you work at again? I think I might be getting hurt soon. You know, just one of those feelings.

lol what do you mean?
My hospital is about 1,000 miles from you i'm afraid.

Brian said:

hahaha brian, nice sig AND avi. combo of awesomeness

iwasaloverb4thiswar said:
hahaha brian, nice sig AND avi. combo of awesomeness

:D Thank you.

I've watched Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog more than I probably should. I can almost sing along with all of the songs now. >.<

ya DR. Horrible is a great vid, but it's sooo sad at the end :(

if i had been having a bad day when i watched that, it most likely would have gotten me crying

:(

here's one i'm just playing with my camera, having some oj before sleepy time

cheers

:)

Attachments

• digitacampics096smaller.jpg
    digitacampics096smaller.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 122

Latest posts

Back