Life is beautiful!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score
Life is beautiful when you are raise by caring parents living in a large family.

Life is beautiful when you have lot of brothers, sisters, cousins, and loving grand parents.

Life is beautiful when you suddenly turn five, and your first meaningful birthday present is either a loving puppy or kitten, who will become your age in either dog or cat years.

Life is beautiful when you are born wealthy or middle class, and money is never an issue.

Life is beautiful when at age 16, you have your first girlfriend, and fall head over heel for her.

But most importantly is that Life is beautiful when once you hit 18, you know that you have done everything you wanted to do as a child, and have no regret including various thing like being leader of your boy scout of America group, captain of your football team, also your high school quarterback, and getting to stay late on night including school night because your parents are so cool.

When you think about it, life is truly beautiful for those lucky few, well those few estimate into millions of American who have such opportunity.

Isn't it so amazing how you can choose who to be your girlfriend, who to marry, how you set up rule for your kid, where to drive to in your car, and the list goes on and on.

It just so sad that some few won't get to enjoy those opportunity.

Actually some majority won't get to enjoy the aforementioned opportunities, but they make do with what they have and strive for more. Like donkeys with the carrot stick motivation.

I would very much doubt anyone would have led an idyllic life for their first 18 years.

life is beautiful when you are walking at the side of the road in the rain and a car passes by and dirty water gets all over you and you can still laugh about it.

life is beautiful when you get really really depressed and think that nothing good would ever come your way but then the following week your entire perspective can change and no everything isnt perfect yet, but your at least willing to try ..and you do and a year later your sitting at a bus stop smiling at a butterfly.

life is beautiful when you can remember nights when your mom and you stayed up till sunset laughing at other people and talking about idleness that actually made no logical sense to laugh about but you'll laughed anyway.

life is beautiful when you see someone looking through garbage searching for food and they find food, and you see them eat it... then think back to all the crap you were told about washing you hand before every meal and not eating food that has fallen on the floor.

life is beautiful when the sun rises.

life is beautiful when you fail at something over and over and you beat yourself up over it..only to realize years later that none of it mattered, because you did fail but you are still fine; still with food, love and more happiness than many of those who passed.

life is beautiful when a vagrant begs you for food you've just bought and you have no money left for more food that day but you give it to him anyway and smile knowing that even though you will be hungry that day; he won't. =)

Unacceptance said:
Actually some majority won't get to enjoy the aforementioned opportunities, but they make do with what they have and strive for more. Like donkeys with the carrot stick motivation.

Life is beautiful when at least one of the aforementioned had occur in your life.

That beautiful Jales

10 reasons to love life

1. A waitress, leaning forwards in a café window, her face appearing out of the shadows and framed by the reflection of the grey London skies.

2. Sculptures on rooftops, their heads lost to the acid rain, and their beautiful bodies twisting upwards into undefined masses; Greek Gods creating themselves, dreaming themselves awake.

3. Dipping your fingers in hot candle wax, and making little casts of their tips.

4. Children’s TV programs from the eighties.

5. Oranges eaten in Israel, stolen from the branches of an orchard adjoining the hotel.

6. Drunken invincibility, as if at the mouth of a cave, looking out towards an impossibly wonderful future in which nothing can ever be broken.

7. Pleasant boredom on a winter afternoon.

8. The tingle of snow-numb hands warming in front of a fire.

9. African rain.

10. The smile of the person you love, their laugh, their nourishing warmth when they are near: the lines of their face bright in a shaft of sunlight, or else softened as they bend their heads in a moment of quietness.

Life is always ugly and I beg to differ. But Chris, life is always content because
1) You are alive...that beats all reason that follows.
2) At least you have no terminal illness and have a probable life span of a week or so.
3) Chris, you live in a fairly peaceful country, with food, water that is plentiful. Be content.
Actually I can't think of any reason but here you go, these 3 reasons should make you content with life.

Life is beautiful when you learn to write proper sentences expressing that it is so.

All teasing aside, life is beautiful when you appreciate what you have.

SadRabbit said:
Life is always ugly and I beg to differ. But Chris, life is always content because
1) You are alive...that beats all reason that follows.
2) At least you have no terminal illness and have a probable life span of a week or so.
3) Chris, you live in a fairly peaceful country, with food, water that is plentiful. Be content.
Actually I can't think of any reason but here you go, these 3 reasons should make you content with life.

1. So I should be happy that I am alive? How ironic
3. Fairly peaceful country? So all the racism and fight that have occur in my life is consider "peaceful", yeah right.

but on fairness a side number 2 is true I suppose, water is plentiful.

My life had been full of clamities, love, hate, good times, bad time
birth, death, freindships, enemies, let downs, triumphs, pains, happiness, tears, joy, insanity,war, peace, luaghters, bordom,
fun...etc

If i should die in my sleep tonight. i know I've lived a full life.
The glass was always full of something or rather.
Sometimes I hated it , other times I liked it.

Dear Jenni, I miss you today. I wish you were here still alive.
I love you. When I get there, i hope you'll show me the way.
Until then...there's people i have to meet, place I want to see
and things i want to do.

P.S.....tell god i don't want anymore hard lessons.

Lonesome Crow said:
birth, death, freindships, enemies, let downs, triumphs, pains, happiness, tears, joy, insanity,war, peace, luaghters, bordom,
fun...etc

and things i want to do.

wow thanks for the input, unfortunately that quite depressing. I guess I can't expect everyone to be alone, when the proof is that the human race cease to continue with 4 or 5 kids per parents in some country. Sigh

Chris 2 said:
Lonesome Crow said:
fun...etc

and things i want to do.

wow thanks for the input, unfortunately that quite depressing. I guess I can't expect everyone to be alone, when the proof is that the human race cease to continue with 4 or 5 kids per parents in some country. Sigh

**** it...Jenni didn't i just say to asked god to not give me
anymore hard lessons....lmao
Becuase the honeysuckle ain't making me stronger...it's just ******* me up and i feel like **** lunatic on a tuseday.
Some angle you are...:p

zraskolnikov said:
Life is beautiful when you learn to write proper sentences expressing that it is so.

I have proper sentences :p

My sentences make life beautiful.

Bluey said:
zraskolnikov said:

You left me confuse for the first time ever Bluey

Chris 2 said:
Bluey said:
zraskolnikov said:

lol, I do that :my:

Bluey said:
Chris 2 said:
Bluey said:
zraskolnikov said:

Bluey haven't seen you in a while, what up?

Bluey do you have aim or yahoo, let talk, I'm really lonely, keep clicking refresh every second.

Chris 2 said:
Bluey said:
Chris 2 said:
Bluey said:
zraskolnikov said:

Bluey haven't seen you in a while, what up?

Bluey do you have aim or yahoo, let talk, I'm really lonely, keep clicking refresh every second.

I have you on my MSN dude. Just add my MSN addy as an instant messenger.

Latest posts

Back