lines in my mind

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

evanescencefan91

so sometimes when i have a song or just some groove in my that i don't know the words to i try to let whatever fits come, this just came and i liked it, so i wrote it down

ironicly the tune that i had was quite cheerful

XD

it's 9 oclock and I'm spilling my guts
and I'm slipping on my toungue
a razor so i can't tell anyone
what it's like to be alone

and the phone never rings
and my heart never stings
so much as it does everday

so don't light off a gun
cause i'm told that it's wrong

Cause no one knows what it's like to be alone everyday
In the afternoon sway
on the floor here i lay
why in sleep i will stay
so i don't have be alone anymore

Hey thats pretty good :D I like it yes I do hehehe

I do the same thing as you sometimes, I should really walk around with a little pen and notebook though because whenever good stuff comes to mind I got no way to writ it down and then when I go to I've forgotten most of it LOL

Like when you was going to say something and then forget^^^I hate when that happens lol Are a lot of the time I forget what I was going to wright and how I was going to put something.

XD I gotta tellssss ye that ent the most cheerful one Ive ever read lol but never the less is pretty cool :)

bluey said:
Like when you was going to say something and then forget^^^I hate when that happens lol Are a lot of the time I forget what I was going to wright and how I was going to put something.
Yep that happens so much with me too. I can't have interruptions as well as I tend to forget easily.

Anyway, nice one, ev91. It's been so long since I wrote a poem.. or even something of that sort. Sad..

thankyou for the nice words.

ya I really don't like just sitting down and trying to think of a poem, I'm always so critcal of my writing, that sometimes it just makes me feel worse

but ya I'm glad you guys like it

Latest posts

Back