Loco

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huld

Reaction score
Do any of you feel like your going crazy for no reason at all? Like everything is fine and it isn't? That's how I've felt for the last couple of months and I think it's time for a change.

What type of changes are you planning to make?

I go from feeling fine and 'sane' to completely nuts and 'insane' often linked to what kind of moody i am in. Could it be schizophrenia or bio polar disorder? That's just me anyway.

*Sammy* said:
What type of changes are you planning to make?

I go from feeling fine and 'sane' to completely nuts and 'insane' often linked to what kind of moody i am in. Could it be schizophrenia or bio polar disorder? That's just me anyway.

It is neither, though we do have a history of chemical imbalances within our family. I plan to quit my present job and go back to school so I can have a chance at something better. I also plan to face some of the things that cause me anxiety.

Yeah, I know the feeling. Go ahead with making those changes, sometimes we need that in our lives to improve it. Good luck to you, Huld.

You're not alone. I've felt like I've gone crazy in the past.
Kinda still feel like I am today from time to time.

It's great to see you're changing things for the better though :)
All the best, and remember - You can do whatever you set your mind to.

Just another way of dealing with the honeysuckle life throws at you I suppose.

But yeah I've felt like that.

Huld said:
Do any of you feel like your going crazy for no reason at all? Like everything is fine and it isn't? That's how I've felt for the last couple of months and I think it's time for a change.

Latest posts

Back