Lomographic pictures

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airbug

Reaction score
As I can't play any Instrument and beeing pretty untalented in drawing and painting stuff, I bought me a SuperSampler camera.
It shoots 4 fotos within 2 seconds on one 35mm film. You can see a few results here. The fotos show some streaks and dust from scanning, but it should work to get an impression.

Hope you like it, its been my first try :)

Attachments

• scan07.jpg
    scan07.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 29
  • scan08.jpg
    scan08.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 31
  • scan11.jpg
    scan11.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 23
  • scan13.jpg
    scan13.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 40
  • scan15.jpg
    scan15.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 47
Airbug said:
As I can't play any Instrument and beeing pretty untalented in drawing and painting stuff, I bought me a SuperSampler camera.
It shoots 4 fotos within 2 seconds on one 35mm film. You can see a few results here. The fotos show some streaks and dust from scanning, but it should work to get an impression.

Hope you like it, its been my first try :)

Hey, those are real awsome photos! I really like them.

I especially like the first and last ones :)

I really like the one with the cat and the sun,
in the first one you can also see the movement of the clouds, that is really pretty cool.

I think you should continue with that hobby, you can get some great pictures out of that.

Wow that's so cool! It's prolly rocket-science difficult huh, but it really looks awesome :D
I like the one with the cat the best. Though that is a neat-o windmill. honeysuckle, they're all pretty sweet.

wooah, good job dude. I particularly like scan 11 cos it creates a pattern and the pieces put together made one picture. The noise or dust worked too with the vintage feeling of the color. I like the candidness of your pictures. People say that aside from talent, instruments and drawing techniques can be learned but what you have there is an eye for beauty. I don't think one can learn that. nice work :)

Latest posts

Back