Lonekiller, Where is he?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SophiaGrace

I just realized I've not seen any posts or threads by him today and it made me feel like something was missing from ALL.

It's the same feeling I get walking out of my house without my wrist watch on. I feel naked and incomplete without it.

Ak5 said:
I'm sure he's ok. :)

Oh I'm sure he is. :p

I just feel so incomplete without him though.

We forgive you for the killer whale and shark thread! JUST COME BACK!!

lol

He's thinking of new epic thread titles. That or following some Gordon Ramsay recipes :p

TheSolitaryMan said:
He's thinking of new epic thread titles. That or following some Gordon Ramsay recipes :p

Hmm he probably is thinking of new epic thread titles. They better be good. :club:

But don't worry, they can always be locked if one of us misbehaves in it. :p

Gordon Ramsay...I don't watch that show.

He he yeah I always notice his absence too.

Weirdly I haven't worn a watch in years...

Badjedidude said:
I don't miss his random and frequent threads.

*shrug*

I didn't even notice they were missing LOL.

On the whole it's difficult to notice him missing for a day or 2 since his threads mainly dominate the forum haha.

LoneKiller said:
Barack Obama invited me to a late dinner at the White House, so I flew in on my private jet.:D

Seriously? I know he does give out free dinners to donors sometimes...

Oh wait, you probably don't have a private jet. (d)

SophiaGrace said:
LoneKiller said:
Barack Obama invited me to a late dinner at the White House, so I flew in on my private jet.:D

Seriously? I know he does give out free dinners to donors sometimes...
[/quoteNo, no. I was just kidding.:)

It was very considerate of you make this thread about me. I'm touched.
Even Badjedidude posted to express his sincere concern with my absence
from the forum. Thanks Jedi, you're a gentleman and a scholar. You have a happy and a healthy buddy.:D

I just wanted to thank you SophiaGrace for creating this thread with respect to my absence. I'm touched. It's nice to be part of a forum that cares so much about it's members. Especially Badjedidude. In his reply to this thread, he seemed truly concerned with my absence as well. It's nice to know that members like him are always there for me when I need a little comforting. Thanks Badjedidude! You always have my well being on your mind and it reflects in your kind words. Thanks buddy! You have a happy and a healthy.:)

Wow! I think busy days made me miss the thread. Well.. glad you are back.

Sanal said:
Wow! I think busy days made me miss the thread. Well.. glad you are back.
Thanks Sanal.:) How's it goin"? If you want to play some chess later sometime, I'm available. If anyone wants to play, just contact me, and we'll set up a time.:)

Latest posts

Back