LoneKiller's Scrapbook

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't want people to be able to search your online junk? Register with a different user name than you normally have, and/or post at the restricted section (e.g. the diary, which should NOT turn up on a search engine). This is not brain surgery.

I never claimed to be Bill Gates guys. I'm embarrassed enough as it is to have to ask about it. No need to insult my intelligence here.

Why do you create threads then search for them in the web? (seriously)

well, im gonna search my username and see what comes up. Ya sadly everything on internet can be found if you look at the right place. I just think forums like this one should be more private if it is possible.

Ledia said:
Why do you create threads then search for them in the web? (seriously)
I'm getting a little angry explaining myself to you and dealing with Callie and Equinox making me look like a jerk in front of the entire forum. Could you 3 please stop busting my chops every chance you get. I noticed a thread by SophiaGrace where it said to type in your username and post the first image you see. I did so, and my "Scrapbook" thread appeared as a result of the "Google Search".

LoneKiller said:
dealing with Callie and Equinox making me look like a jerk in front of the entire forum. Could you 3 please stop busting my chops every chance you get.

Uhm, excuse me? How do I make you look like a "jerk" by answering your question?

And as far as my memory serves, I haven't replied to any of you posts for months, so accusing me of "busting your chops every chance I get" isn't just rude, it's also dead wrong. It's not all about you, you know.

Hi Everyone.:)

Would you testify against any of the people you love the most if they were on trial for murder?

It's an easy question for me. Absolutely not. I'd sooner die before being a part of doing something like that to any of my loved ones. I'm not saying that I approve of murder, but I'd never turn against anyone that I loved. I know this sounds like a dumb question, but think hard about it.

Hi People.:)

Normally I would keep my opinions to myself about this subject, but after what I just saw on television, I feel that I need to get it off my chest.

Some people in this world truly disgust me sometimes. African Americans
are constantly being blamed for the bulk of crimes committed because some say that it's in their blood, they are predisposed to be violent and are constantly breaking the law. They should go back to where they came from and stop committing crimes.

A lot of African Americans live in low rent districts and are responsible for most of the crimes because being black it's in their "Tribal" blood. What a bunch of bullshit!

It would be the same Goddamn thing if it were white people or Asian, or Latino. Just because of their skin color being different doesn't make them any less human. All of those racists out their blame African Americans of being predisposed to criminal and violent behavior because of their race
is appalling.

We all bleed red. This world is going straight to Hell.

The people that sprout this crap rely on us for it.

They need the anger and retaliation so they can have their white power orgasm.

I agree, LoneKiller.

I hate racism, and I hate how racist some Americans are. It's even in my family. People like that disgust me.

"african american" lol

you people are funny...

Of course I have to agree they are ignorant. People discriminate what they don't understand and are always happy to blame someone else for their flaws.

Well i live where there is no african americans. However we have native americans.... Drugs, sexual abuse,violence,drinking... what is it realy about ??? Its a race recovering from trauma and injustice brought to their people by the whites. They are still caught up in the wound of their ancestors. I beleive in another decade the new generations will be past that, its already starting with the younger ones, taking more pride in what they do, beeing more active in the community, knowing that they are worth as much as a white person.

BTW, i know white people way more dangerous and devious . If we look at the bigger picture its about your financial situation, your upbringing, you friends...and your self esteem.

Circumstances, circumstances...

Pray that I'm never put in such a situation, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back