Lonely again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Venefica

Reaction score
Hi everyone:

Well, I just searched "Lonely" and I ended up here. I guess this is as good a place as any. . . Getting really tired of the dating sites. Why does that seem to be the most prevalent way of meeting people on-line? Can't a person be lonely without romantic intentions being our first goal? I'd really prefer a circle of friends before a boyfriend, because a romantic relationship can only give you so much . . .

One of my favorite quotes is this: "The loneliest woman in the world is the woman without a close woman friend." And it's true. I had a very close female friend, but she died recently, and suddenly I look up and realize: I have no one left. A bit of family, but other than that, no group of people to turn to - not even a single person.

So I'm here, hoping to find some people to at least talk to. I'm 23 years old, female, and quite lonely. I hope that I can make some connections here.

~Venefica

Hi, =)
I shall be the first to reply you. Hmm, I'm really sorry you lost your best friend recently. It's really a terrible feeling to lose someone close to you forever. I cried one whole day when my grandma passed away.
*sigh* I don't know what to say to make you feel better coz it'd probably won't. But I think time will heal all wounds and you find another best friend whom will understand you and love you as much.
I guess at some point of time we all have to stand alone.
Take care! =)

Hi venefica welcome to the forum

oh I'm so sorry to hear about your loss

*hugs*

you're always welcome to pm me anytime you want :)

Hello,

My condolences for your loss. I hope you find helpful info in here as well as people to talk to. Altho I'm not so good at talking, this forum - from what i've read and seen- is full of very talkative, friendly, understanding people who will be more than pleased to hear you out!

see you!

D

Hi Venefica :)

Venefica said:
So I'm here, hoping to find some people to at least talk to.

You should pop into the A Lonely Life Chat Room :)

Once you enter chat, change your Xat assigned username to your A Lonely Life screen name. If there is a moderator in the room, they will activate you. If there isn't a moderator, just try back, as there is normally one in chat most of the time. Moderator's icons are silver and owner's are gold. You can PM either to get them to make you a member.

PLEASE NOTE: The chat room is moderated by a group of chat moderators, as well as the forum moderators. If there is a chat issue, it needs to be addressed either with a chat moderator, or via PM with a forum moderator, as the chat and the forum are separate entities. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back