Lonely and New

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't sound boring. A lot of us can relate in various ways. And 40 is not ancient - I'm 23, and attracted to women in their 40s. As for your family, they sound horrible, don't let them get to you, you seem like a lovely person. I'm also a time team fan. Does that mean you are English?

blackwave said:
You don't sound boring. A lot of us can relate in various ways. And 40 is not ancient - I'm 23, and attracted to women in their 40s. As for your family, they sound horrible, don't let them get to you, you seem like a lovely person. I'm also a time team fan. Does that mean you are English?

Thank you. Yes i am from England.

So sorry to hear about your mother, at least she died with two people next to her that loved her. It does get better with time, 3 years isn't that long, time just seems to fly by anymore. Personally I think your family members are sick. My mom never liked her step mother, no one in my family did, but none of them would talk badly about her to my grandfather because he loved her, for whatever reason. Even after she passed away we never spoke ill of her to him, we kept it to ourselves. Even if you don't like a person you should never talk about them in a bad manor towards someone who did care about them. Your family members deserve a swift kick in the ass.

Welcome to the forums, this is a great place to get things off your chest. :)

I feel so sorry to hear your story. Your family members are indeed callous and rather bestial. Sorry if what I said was insulting, but what they said to you was indeed despicable. What a world we live in!

By the way, you are welcome. And please stop hurting yourself, you real don't need to do that. We love you!

Hey FairyFizz and welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry to hear about your mother and about the reaction of your family , that is really unfair and unreasonable from their side. I can relate to you being lonely , I myself have been lonely pretty much all my life due to a light form of social anxiety and agoraphobia so I spend a lot of time online because this seems to be only place where I can communicate with others properly.

I am sure sure you will make a lot of friends here just as I did and if you ever need anything or just need to talk feel free to PM me and I will respond as soon as possible.

Take care.

~Michael

Latest posts

Back