lonely girl

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, High school and under you make alot of fake friends or no friends at all, For me I had both. Then you enter the realm of adulthood and its ten times harder to find good friendships because all the good ones have their circle of friends already... they are already satisfied...

Hi and welcome to the forums! As you've already seen there are a lot of us eager to make few friends and make everyone feel welcomed! I'm also new and have come to enjoy my time here even if it's been short. Hearing other people with similar issues is a great way to not feel so alone in your life.

Your friends may have left and it really does suck. I've lost all of my friends too, my closest friend I ever had just finished deleting me off of everything last night so I know how it feels. But people come and go, it's just how things are I guess. Best thing is though you can make friends here :D If you ever care to chat you can always pm me. I hope you enjoy your stay here and things get better for you!

Edit: Whoops, didn't pay attention to the creation of the post x.x

I too love and study all sorts of philosophy. If you ever want to talk send me a message. I too am depressed, as deeply as I am happy. I am always balancing two extremes at once. That is my answer, yin and yang, light and dark, negative amplifying the positive as absense that makes the heart grow fonder. Life is energy, we are dimensional lightning bolts, energy is neither created nor destroyd, it is arranged.

At any rate welcome to the ALL, where it is ALL for one and one for ALL, lol where we are all the three something or other, stooges I think.

A song I think you might relate to:
[video=youtube]

Latest posts

Back