Lonely vs Detached

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ourcocoon

Reaction score
Hi Everyone
I am New here I found the title of the forum very interesting . I am a divorsed male in my fourties. Although I do not have a family of myself and beacause of my deep emotions I find it very difficult to connect with the people, I dont like to call myself lonly and I am not. I think there is a big diference between lonliness and detachment.every seed will onley start developing after a period of non exposed darkness.
I think it is an intresting subject to talk about. Any one wants to share idea and bring[/size][/color] more clarification?[/b] :cool:

i know what you mean. i am not lonely as far as friends go. i am only lonely as far as companionship goes. i think there are different kinds of loneliness if thats what your getting at.

ourcocoon said:
Hi Everyone
I am New here I found the title of the forum very interesting . I am a divorsed male in my fourties. Although I do not have a family of myself and beacause of my deep emotions I find it very difficult to connect with the people, I dont like to call myself lonly and I am not. I think there is a big diference between lonliness and detachment.every seed will onley start developing after a period of non exposed darkness.
I think it is an intresting subject to talk about. Any one wants to share idea and bring[/size][/color] more clarification?[/b] :cool:

I know how you feel. It's like there are times that I get upset over not having a female companion but I don't always feel lonely.

Detachment from the world only happens we get too used to being alone and must re-connect to feel part of it again.

Easier said than done though:(.

Hi-
Nice to meet you - I'm not particularly lonely but I'm introverted (not that that's a bad thing :) )and have lonely moments from time to time, which is how I found the forum.
You've found a great forum - welcome!

Teresa

SofiasMami said:
Hi-
Nice to meet you - I'm not particularly lonely but I'm introverted (not that that's a bad thing :) )and have lonely moments from time to time, which is how I found the forum.
You've found a great forum - welcome!

Teresa
Detachment is our freedom to be ourselves. it is virtual and can be obtained when our emotions is matured and moderated.I think many of us are alone to learn detachment and emotional maturity. May be this is the area we should concentrate at.
There is an article I found useful and can be found in the folowing link and it is called developing detachment.http://www.livestrong.com/article/14712-developing-detachment/

ourcocoon said:
Hi Everyone
Detachment is our freedom to be ourselves. it is virtual and can be obtained when our emotions is matured and moderated.I think many of us are alone to learn detachment and emotional maturity. May be this is the area we should concentrate at.
There is an article I found useful and can be found in the folowing link and it is called developing detachment.http://www.livestrong.com/article/14712-...etachment/

Latest posts

Back