Looking for a buddy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OurLadysTears

Reaction score
I’m a 26 year old female from Michigan, US looking for some sort of company, whether it is e-mail, pen-pal letters, etc. I’ve felt extremely lonely for the past year or two and I feel too discouraged to go out and try to meet people. I’m not ready to push myself to that level yet. This loneliness has made me become a very negative person and I hate it. I figured the best thing to do was to seek out someone who can relate and I’m sure there are many on this site that can understand. I don’t mind whether you are male, female, shemale/heshale, black, white, young, or old, etc. You get the point… Send me a message and we can either communicate from here or from personal e-mail. Whichever feels comfortable?

*waves* Hey I always look for like minded-people with the same problems/issues as me. I'm 21 and a university student from Wales (next to England) and I too have gotten to the point were the feeling of being lonely has stopped me from even trying any more, because it always seems to creep back anyway.

I'd love to strike up a net buddy with you!

We could chat here for a bit?

OK I have the age fellow of you. But the problem is this that we both have the same gander as well:D:D
Well I have addicted to live alone cut if you compensate with me then I really appreciate to you.

Latest posts

Back