looking for a religios friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Syber Tiger

Reaction score
i want a friend that am the same or close to the same religion as me i have no friends like that

btw.i am a satanist

eny friend will do

end if this is ilegal to post this religion friend thing,ban me then,its worth a shot

I am not suprised you don't have any friends that are satanists. Hmm.. feel free to add me if you use skype, id:matthewalker

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn’t exist.

lol,but i am serios about this and this topic,if i said "christan looking for friends" would i got the "lol" or "facepalm" NO....

sigh what have happed to the ppl of today (no)

maby there r a nother member with the same beleve but was to scared to post ,u will never know

Having read the satanic bible in my view satanism in that sense has little to do with worshipping satan and a lot more to do with thinking of yourself and gain, money, bla bla bla. Er yeah its a while since I read it! Anyway admit it you're a Tory! :p

Unless you have an interest in responding to Tiger's call for a friend, please try to keep your comments on this subject to yourself, as religious discussions are not permitted. I would hate to have to close this thread of his.

ya u can close it if u want to,and ty minty

yes i dont follo the satanic bible way
i do the traditional/therestic way

I realise you just said you wanted to close this thread but maybe you should search for a forum or site thats about that. I'm sure there must be some because I don't think its a topic you'll find much help with in more main stream places. Just a thought. I didn't actually want to seem like I was putting you down.

Latest posts

Back