looking for a restaurant

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heretostay

Reaction score
I plan on visiting south carolina in a few weeks and have been looking for a restaurant that is out on a pier. i have searched and cannot find anything. ive found a few restaurants that are at the beginning of the pier (Pier 14, folly's pier, apache, etc), but nothing where the restaurant is actually out at the end of the pier. I grew up in southern california and always went to Ruby's restaurant out on the pier. i was hoping to find one out here in the east, but seems its lacking.

anyone know of one?

heretostay said:
I plan on visiting south carolina in a few weeks and have been looking for a restaurant that is out on a pier. i have searched and cannot find anything. ive found a few restaurants that are at the beginning of the pier (Pier 14, folly's pier, apache, etc), but nothing where the restaurant is actually out at the end of the pier. I grew up in southern california and always went to Ruby's restaurant out on the pier. i was hoping to find one out here in the east, but seems its lacking.

anyone know of one?

No, but if you're ever in Columbia, stay away from Lizard's Thicket. :p

EveWasFramed said:
heretostay said:

anyone know of one?

No, but if you're ever in Columbia, stay away from Lizard's Thicket. :p

lol...ok will do.

Latest posts

Back