Looking for Female Pen Pals

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm Jesse. I'm looking for some female email pen pals. I'm trying to find some new friends and maybe possibly more but not for a long while. Main goal is to learn how to talk and interact with women in general and maybe learn some of the mysteries of women :p Also really hoping to just find a good email friend who I can share experiences with. Let me know!

[email protected]
-Jesse

Jesse said:
Hi all, I'm Jesse. I'm looking for some female email pen pals. I'm trying to find some new friends and maybe possibly more but not for a long while. Main goal is to learn how to talk and interact with women in general and maybe learn some of the mysteries of women :p Also really hoping to just find a good email friend who I can share experiences with. Let me know!

[email protected]
-Jesse

Hi I am Kristen I'd be happy to be a [email protected] and MissWrite726 on aim.

Hi Jesse. I'm an older lady LOL (Lil ol lady). But I would be happy to talk to you and be your friend and offer any advice I might have that may be helpful. Although, must warn you, I'm not really typical material when it comes to bein a girl. Just PM me here if ya wanna chat.

Latest posts

Back