looking for pen pals

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soppycow

Reaction score
I'm Georgia and I'm looking for pen pals!

I'm quite an interesting character, well I'm told I'm interesting and yet confusing, Ill let you be the judge of that. I love books!I own over 200 books, and cant seem to chuck any away. I like a lot of different bands/ singers. I wont go through them all because I dont want to end up boring you!:p

I enjoy going for walks at night, photography,writing, music and movies!I suffer from anxiety/depression- It makes it difficult for me to make friends,or to do much with my life so I get lonely.Would be nice to speak to someone who understands what its like, but that's not essential :) I've had a strange eventful life, rather like a soap.Two facts about me I have a patch of brown skin on one of my shoulders.I cant pronounce the word "precious" I will talk to anyone- any age, I believe age is just a number!

I have convinced myself that I must be an alien since I am like no other human on Earth! I have different layers to my personality, and thankfully I still have my awesome sense of humor :) Its hard to find someone to email as no one seems to stand out from the crowd. Hopefully, Ill get a wonderful email from a friendly, chatty person :-D

Feel free to ask me anything as I am pretty much an open book, and enjoy long emails about anything! So, if anyone wants to be my email buddy,send me an email and introduce yourself [email protected]:p

Latest posts

Back