looking over the edge

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fvantom

Reaction score
Summers upon us, that would sound like a good thing to most people, but having no friends or even anyone to hang out with (Im 20 by the way) summer is the equivalent of the apocalypse to me. If anyones read my older posts, you know that quite literally the only connection I have with anyone is Facebook, to clarify, I have "friends" on facebook, people who I see every now and then but havent actually become close with...yet, so its not like Im trying to meet random people.

Ive only got one group that I have a decent shot at, but thats it, if that fails, I have nowhere else to go because I have absolutely no other way of meeting people, but now Im at the edge, I can do stay the course which has little chance of going anywhere, or go for broke, which could make things 100 times better or 100 times worse.

I like risks, so I would say go for the broke. :D No point heading towards a dead end.

On another note, it's summer, so go out and enjoy the sun, even if it's on your own. :]

I know what it feels if there isn't any friends to hang out with. :/ Now is summer here and it's make me just more sad! Try to come up with something to do with. Read books, listen music or what ever you like to do.

K...now that you see the edge..then fucken what?

can i ask you something?
Why do you create fears and other wack out honeysuckle in your mind and life?
It's a fucken self impose nightmair. You probably like it in someways.
What pay off are you looking for? you want people to feel sorry for you?
You want pople to have pity for you?

You dont have to answer.I ask stupid ass questions
cuase I'm just fucken borded. Or maybe you can amuse me
or enlighten me. maybe I dont understand you or missing something.
Maybe you can explain yourself better...IDK

okaaaay, I dont come on here to tell people to feel bad for me, just to understand what Im going through, maybe it hasnt occured to you that I have nobody to talk to, so when I want to tell people what Im feeling I have to come and do it here, hoping maybe Ill find someone who understands and can take the time to talk, Im sorry if thats frowned upon here

Yeah that's what sucks about the summer and why I dreaded it for many years...as for your dilemma, just go for it, as you said it could end up being great or you'll fail and fall flat on your face. Might as well give it a try and see what happens.

Latest posts

Back