love with someone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonelymovieman

Reaction score
Well some of you read about my last thread. I mentioned about one girl who was in my engineering class for four years of high school. I saw her on the first day of my high school. I was in the engineering program in high school.She was sitting in front of me. I knew one of her friends back in elementary school.

Anyhow, I liked her from the begining. First I was always afraid to talk to her. She was single in freshman and sophmore year. In that class we had like twenty two guys and only three girls. But in first year two of the girls left because they could not handle this engineering class. She was the only girl left. Even though this class is really hard class than other classes, I liked that class. It seems like I liked that class because she was in that class.

In the summer of junior year she got a boyfriend. I knew her boyfriend. We had same math class in sophmore year. This guy was a football player but due to the back injury he stopped playing football. Her bf is not like most football players that they are head of everyone. They can get any girls. He was not like that. It seems stupid. I feel sometimes that he is a perfect boyfriend for her. He is smart, caring, and I don't think he will ever cheat on her. I judged her boyfriend in every angle. But he is reallly perfect guy. She said one time that she likes his mother than her own mother. lol if she was my mother, first thing my mother would say that this is not time for dating and she would make really stupid comments. I am pretty sure about that.

At the end of my graduation, she came to me and let me sign her year book. I am pretty sure I wrote pretty nice thing about her in her yearbook. But the problem is that now I can not forget her and move on. She is happy, she has perfect boyfriend who will make her happy.

I am really in bad situation right now though lol.

I'm sure you've heard the well worn phrase "sorrow flies away on the wings of time." As hard as it may be to believe, it's true. Give yourself some time, do some things you enjoy. You've got a long life and lots of new experiences ahead of you. Hang in there! :]

Latest posts

Back