Love.......

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, that's how I felt too.. Missed them a lot when I wasn't able to talk to them. That person felt like the most important person to me at that time. I wasn't able to think clearly about things sometimes ugh :( so I was hurt in the end. maybeee it was just infatuation. how can you tell the difference lol hm

I can't hold on to anything good for long so I'm better off not going there I guess.

Love seems to be a bit to important to most people. As far as pet peeves of mine its up their with woman being ashamed about their bodies.

frey12 said:
Love seems to be a bit to important to most people. As far as pet peeves of mine its up their with woman being ashamed about their bodies.

why is it a pet peeve of yours?

It is considered a life goal, and its such a pathetic one. Just like becoming rich, is a life goal, also not worth it.

frey12 said:
It is considered a life goal, and its such a pathetic one. Just like becoming rich, is a life goal, also not worth it.

both are life goals of mine. both, in my mind, are worth it. love because i want that one person who will always be by my side, who will always make me smile, whose face i will see every morning and every night through thick and thin and also because loneliness sucks. i want that connection. if that's not a worthy goal to you, well, then to each his own. being rich because ive been down and out and being broke sucks. i never want to see the ugly face of poverty again. i've worked long and hard to get where i am now and a lot of it has come with luck but it's also come with work and perseverance. i just want to be able to do what i want when i want to and don't ever want to worry again about if i'll still have a roof over my head next week or where my next meal is coming from. if that's not a worthy goal to you, then im sorry, but you're a fool. sure there are people out there whose goal is to accumulate money for status, to be better than the other guy, but in today's society, money talks. money is life. money is water. there was a little phrase i heard not too long ago that is very true: money isn't everything but not having money is. sure you could be rich and still not be happy and i'll probably be just have enough to get by and a little extra in the next couple years with my current occupation and that's fine with me but my end goal is to be rich. i want to die rich, i want to travel the world, i want to leave something for my kids if and when i have any, i want to not have to save up for that guitar i want, that car i want, that video game system i want, that house i want. i've never been out of the country. i've never done a lot of things. and without money, a lot of the things i want to do aren't feasible. they say money isn't the root of evil, that the love of money is the root of evil. i disagree. money oppresses people. money itself is evil. but the fact is, the only way i can achieve the things i want to achieve are through procuring funds. so if i have to work to get that bit of evil, so be it. my intentions aren't evil. it sucks but it's reality.

love is when you can burp and fart infront of the other person and they still think your f****** awesome!! :p

Love... being in love is good and bad and at same time, even if you are not the only one in love. At least with me nothing was forever and the end really hurts. Doesnt matter how much you loved each other cause things change and the best we can do is just let the other person go. I just loved 3 times in my whole life and was lucky to have the guys that i loved for at least 3 years each. Now im taking a break but soon i will look for someone to be happy with me and then make me cry a river lol

Luna said:
Love... being in love is good and bad and at same time, even if you are not the only one in love. At least with me nothing was forever and the end really hurts. Doesnt matter how much you loved each other cause things change and the best we can do is just let the other person go. I just loved 3 times in my whole life and was lucky to have the guys that i loved for at least 3 years each. Now im taking a break but soon i will look for someone to be happy with me and then make me cry a river lol

I just recently seperated, and in the process of getting a divorce.
I feel so hollow inside. I learned I had been lied to for quite some time, and that my marriage was basically a lie.

I loved my wife very much. I did everything I could to keep us together, keep our family together, but I couldn't do it. When I learned I had been lied to, I realized the woman I loved didn't exist, it was a farce. I can't even describe how that feels. I think some of you may know.

I used to think I couldn't live without love. But a part of me thinks I really can't live WITH love. Why does it hurt so much?! If I meet someone later, and fall in love, will this happen again? I don't think I can risk it happening again. It HURTS too much!!

This is going to sound really stupid, but I have SO MUCH LOVE to give and sometimes I feel like I'm going to explode and die because I don't have anyone to love now. I just want someone to love who will snuggle w/ me on the couch and watch movies, or snuggle in bed (I've had very bad experiences with sex so that's not such a great thing for me right now) someone to just BE with, to talk to. To be there for her, to comfort her when she's sad and to laugh with and go to fun places and live life together. Crap. Now I'm REALLY depressed.

I feel like I can't ever put myself in that position again, because when I do I will only be a target to get hurt again. Love is a paradox and I don't know what to do. To love is to risk losing everything, and to never love again is to me a living death. Someone help me sort this out please!

Sorry if I sounded stupid but I had to get that out. This is a really shabby, pathetic state of mind to be in.

shatteredream said:
Luna said:

I feel so hollow inside. I learned I had been lied to for quite some time, and that my marriage was basically a lie.

I loved my wife very much. I did everything I could to keep us together, keep our family together, but I couldn't do it. When I learned I had been lied to, I realized the woman I loved didn't exist, it was a farce. I can't even describe how that feels. I think some of you may know.

I used to think I couldn't live without love. But a part of me thinks I really can't live WITH love. Why does it hurt so much?! If I meet someone later, and fall in love, will this happen again? I don't think I can risk it happening again. It HURTS too much!!

This is going to sound really stupid, but I have SO MUCH LOVE to give and sometimes I feel like I'm going to explode and die because I don't have anyone to love now. I just want someone to love who will snuggle w/ me on the couch and watch movies, or snuggle in bed (I've had very bad experiences with sex so that's not such a great thing for me right now) someone to just BE with, to talk to. To be there for her, to comfort her when she's sad and to laugh with and go to fun places and live life together. Crap. Now I'm REALLY depressed.

I feel like I can't ever put myself in that position again, because when I do I will only be a target to get hurt again. Love is a paradox and I don't know what to do. To love is to risk losing everything, and to never love again is to me a living death. Someone help me sort this out please!

Sorry if I sounded stupid but I had to get that out. This is a really shabby, pathetic state of mind to be in.
Ive never been able to be in love....
not even to pretend i found substitutes though.....music.....
It helps,well me anyways nothing can truly fill the void were love belongs
but things can dull the hurt if only for ahwhile.

I am sorry for this position your in it would shatter me
so i only know that this is a pain unmatched with words.....

shatteredream said:
Luna said:

I'm really sorry, man. That sounds awful. Hopefully you'll find your way eventually.

shatteredream said:

aww man, I feel exactly the same way. I am on a vacation right now, with a good friend, and I am enjoying it. But I still just wish I had someone more intimate here to share it with, even the little stupid things. Just someone to sleep next to me at night. Really, I just want that.

Latest posts

Back