male from london looking for friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oneoffew

Reaction score
Hey there I currently barely have anyone to talk to and I was wondering whether anyone wanted someone to share thoughts and feelings with. I enjoy all nerdy things and have interest in literature.

i too have an interest in literature. went to college to be an english teacher! i am 27 years old from the us. if you are interested send me a message~!

I'm a huge nerd and love to read (I am also a writer), so feel free to send me a message. =) I'd be happy to talk to you about anything.

Do nerdy things include Star Trek? If so, I would love to talk to you :D I am also a nerd :) I never leave my house without a good book *cough Twilight not included in that*

celebdun said:
Do nerdy things include Star Trek? If so, I would love to talk to you :D I am also a nerd :) I never leave my house without a good book *cough Twilight not included in that*

Honestly? Yes. LOL. Although I'm mostly a TNG fan and haven't seen a whole lot of the other series . . . . . yet.

"Is anyone there?"

I'm here. 37 year old woman. Resident of South London. Happy to meet up with anyone. Not sure if I'm nerdy or not. Only one way to find out I guess.

I'm a woman, in my 40s. I'm as nerdy as a nerdy gets. Nerd is my middle name!

The only problem: because of my age, I don't wanna pm minors (under 18). I don't think it is OK for a person in her 40s to be exchanging messages with a minor.

If any one wanna communicate, feel free to pm me. I'll be just tooooooooooo happy to answer!!!

I'm a lonely nerd, that's it. :)

I'm into science (maths, physics, chemistry, biology), as well as literature (English and Russian, mainly, but a bit of French too), languages and geopolitics. I'm also a fan of classical music. I'm into sports and travel, as well. Ah, and fish. I'm crazy about fish.

(Star Trek, TNG, etc, but no DS9. I also like Stargate.)

23 male here, always up to chat/meet. I'm interested in quite alot of things, including quite a bit of 'nerdy' stuff ;)

So feel free to PM me!

Latest posts

Back