Mass Death of Birds and Fish in Arkansas

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Sterling

In Bebee, Arkansas about 5000 red winged black birds fell from the sky, all dead. Then, about 125 miles away from Bebee about 100,000 drum fish were found along the shores of the Arkansas river. What's weird about this is that no other species of fish or birds died, only these two. Also, more red-winged black birds were found dead in Louisiana. These deaths were said to happen on new years eve. Some news reports I read said that the birds died from blunt trauma force, but I don't think I've heard anyone on why the fish died. There are loads of reports online about this, and on the TV. Some people say the end is coming, while others say the government caused this. I just find this weird lol.

I just heard about this on the news today it's insane,

i want to say that it has to do with some kind of air or water pollution the chagning climate, I also heard that it snowed in las vegas

first ( global warming lecture, sorry I study it, I gotta say it)

global warming is not a precitable slow and steady increase of temperature like most people think

thomas freedman coined the term global weirding which means that excess greenhouse gases cause more sudden unpredectable extreme weather patterns

also becuase colder air can not hold as much water vapor, when it get's really cold it becomes more difficult or less likely to snow when the tempeture get's signficantly lower than 30*F so snowstorms ( heat drives weather and storms) can be a sign of an increase in tempeture

but I digress, it could be a toxin in the air or water, some species are highly sensitive to such toxins or a change in the environment or climate, these species are called indicator species, as in when there is a shift in an ecosystem these organisms die off first indicating there has been a change in the environment.

but that is just my..what kids?

Hypothesis!!

:D

it is weird how it just happened all at once they said there were fireworks and maybe that or some of the other new years activity could have been a cataclysim for the effect of whatever caused it, fireworks cuase smog/smoke air pollution and can cause water pollution if launced near water

I'm not entirely sure I don't think it's an omen of the end of times or a government conspiracy, some birds have been taken in to look at hopefully that will prove some answers

look up in the sky,it's a bird it's a mother ******* plane
no
it's LOGICAL SCIENTIFIC INFERENCE GIRL!!!!!!

with her lazer eyes she can spot a logical fallicy from miles away, and vaniquesed her foes spelling ma ad grammar nazi, becuase really how the brain reads a wrod as wolhe rther thn ecah indiidual ltter it can make out the word ayways as long as the first and last letter are correct,

ad really grammar pss

but

btw i read an article that was the combination of a virus and a fungi that has been causing the mysterious bee disapereace

so it'd be cool to find what happeed,
anyways we're all messed, I don't think think it's the end of the world, though I ca't see the future, but I'll always be up free end of the world beer and parites, aw I don't really like beer, free end of the world rum and coke, or wine, I've never tried tequla, let's hope the end of the world bartenders have some good options

even if it's the end of the world I'm not going to drink enough beer to get wasted, maybe try some pot,....

sorry for the tangent I've got some energy today

They said that they looked in the birds and found that they had empty stomachs and there were no toxins found in them.

Who knows?

This type of thing isn't entirely uncommon, though it does seem alarming. Freak accidents happen quite often in nature if you're paying attention... things like the Bermuda Triangle, ball lightning walking along a fence (not ten feet from people seeing it and not being harmed), huge numbers of jellyfish attacking whales, etc.

Maybe the birds were hit with the sonic boom of a jet passing by. Maybe it was a lightning storm, as some media has reported.

Overall, I don't think there's anything really to worry about here.

...unless they start saying the birds are resurrecting as zombies. Then I'd start worrying.

.unless they start saying the birds are resurrecting as zombies. Then I'd start worrying.

lols haha :p

ya I read that they didn't find any poison in their stomachs

weird honeysuckle happens in every era, sometimes when a tornado would go over a pond it would suck up fish and frogs, and then as the tornado disaperated, ...ya that's the world I'm going with you know what I mean'
it would end up droping the frogs and fish on a whole nother town that had no idea as to what was going on

Probably chuck norris trying to kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

wow how cool, thanks for sharing the news.
who read haruki murakami's "kafka on the shore"?
there was an old man who made a rain of fish and leeches to fall down from the sky, some kind of unexplained mystery...
it's common for fish to do that stuff when hurricanes come... but birds?
plz update if there will be something new on this matter ;p

Sterling said:
lol BJD, they said there were no storms going on.

Yeah, no visible storms in our immediate dimension.

But WHAT IF at the moment a flock of birds was flying by, a rift formed in our local space/time continuum and a storm from another dimension dislocated the general area's air pressure levels, thus killing the birds?

Hmmmm? WHAT THEN??? :p

^^^Well that ups the weirdness of it.

New secret government weapon, perhaps? Who the fresia knows what kinda stuff they're testing these days? Some type of sonic emission weapon, maybe? honeysuckle, it's possible. We definitely have the technology to point beams of sound at honeysuckle... so maybe it's a new weapon the US is testing or something. *shrug*

I heard about this on the radio this morning and read about on news pages, pretty freaky that's for sure.

The fish are dead to include only the weakfish, which officials said the disease was the likely culprit.If it was from a pollutant, it would have affected all fish, not just drum fish Keith Stephens, Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said.

dunno, but everyone here keeps saying its the end of the world since someone/some people already said the world will end May 21st. whatever!
Just feel sorry for the birds

Why is this news being treated as some kind of joke on here? Do you really think that these mass bird and fish deaths happening spontaneously are caused by natural events, as the media would like for you to think? Can anyone see what's really happening here? It could be biblical prophecies being fulfilled, it could be toxins being sprayed into the air, I'm not sure.

But I believe the purpose of these events is to desensitize people. Just look at how seriously it is taken around here. NOT very. I shouldn't be seeing LOL or :p in a topic like this. Wake the fresia up, people. This is NOT a joke, this is a sign of things to come. Will people be laughing and joking around when an entire town in the USA dies "mysteriously"?

Latest posts

Back