Maybe a little encouragement...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Among the Sleep

Reaction score
I'm gonna wake up at some point tomorrow. Few errands to do, gotta work at night...it might help me out if someone could just post a short inspirational message, like... "It's gonna be a great day John, you're NOT a pale, pudgy insignificant nothing". Something to wake up to that might help me get out of bed :D :D

Hi Among The Sleep.

Although I'm currently unemployed, I do know that there is honor in a day's work. There are many people who are unable to work due to disability and other issues. Those who are working pay taxes which in part, go towards the money that helps support those unable to work. Being on disability myself, I just want to say thank you to you and thank you to the working people in my country for this. You also seem to be a fairly humble person as well. That's a great and rare quality these days.

Today is a new day, a new horizon of possibilities.

Who knows what might happen today?

Go into this dawn with your head high, you are ready for the challenges the day may bring, you will own the day!

Whatever happens, when you close your eyes to sleep at the end of it, know you have given it all, a good day at work, the pride you can take in that, no matter what your job.

You can make today great, and if you can do that, who knows how far you can go tomorrow...

Don't give up what you really want for what you want right now.
943095_482939378442548_1212423381_n.jpg

Naleena said:
Don't give up what you really want for what you want right now.
943095_482939378442548_1212423381_n.jpg

Easier said than done. Especially coming from someone who's a billionaire.

aw thanks Peaches :) "you are meaningful" that's what i needed to hear today

and thanks everyone for the words of encouragement i do appreciate it

Latest posts

Back