Maybe I am nothing but trouble

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I despise it.
Then times I went out and about with the girls I see, I always told them to just wear sneakers and comfortable clothes.
They always wanted to wear heels and fancy clothes.
I hate anything that draws attention to myself, and a flashy/sexed up looking girl will do that.
Also, I despise PDAs.
Affection is for the privacy of your home, not for others to gawk at.

I think women find that dull, boring and "unromantic".
And I suppose that is one reason (of many) that I am alone.
But I gotta be me...
That's funny.
I don't believe I've EVER told someone what to wear. Well, besides my kids. Long sleeve sweater in 30 degree weather... you're making ne sweat just looking at you lol.
Some were flashy, some weren't. Same with PDA. Some liked it, some didn't. Either way, in either case, it's not really any of my business.

That's funny.
I don't believe I've EVER told someone what to wear. Well, besides my kids. Long sleeve sweater in 30 degree weather... you're making ne sweat just looking at you lol.
Some were flashy, some weren't. Same with PDA. Some liked it, some didn't. Either way, in either case, it's not really any of my business.
Honestly it's not just the sexy look. That's part of it but not the whole thing.
I like to walk. Everywhere.
When they wear heels they ALWAYS want to take a d@mn cab!

Honestly it's not just the sexy look. That's part of it but not the whole thing.
I like to walk. Everywhere.
When they wear heels they ALWAYS want to take a d@mn cab!
Well, that's their problem lol. You don't need to pay for it unless it's an event where heels are required.
Anyway, my point being, I've never told a girl what to wear. She wears what she wants. Just like I don't expect to get told what to wear either.
This is a really strange concept to me.

Well, that's their problem lol. You don't need to pay for it unless it's an event where heels are required.
Anyway, my point being, I've never told a girl what to wear. She wears what she wants. Just like I don't expect to get told what to wear either.
This is a really strange concept to me.
Oh, it wasn't like I was giving orders or something.
It was me suggesting it and them not listening.

Oh, it wasn't like I was giving orders or something.
It was me suggesting it and them not listening.
Same difference. I don't believe I've ever done that.
What someone else choses to wear or not is none of my business, as long as she can live with the consequences lol.
Like, if you insist on wearing heels, don't expect me to pitch for a cab because of your decision. YOU pay the cab.
But for being seen in public though...who cares? There's probably weirder couples out there. People can stare all they want, it's none of their business either, who gives a toss?
I dunno man, it's just weird lol. Sounds a bit controlling tbh. Not saying you are at all, but it just sounds that way.

Sounds a bit controlling tbh. Not saying you are at all, but it just sounds that way.
Oh, I am. Definitely.
I have issues.
Always have, most likely always will.
Like I said above...I gotta be me.

Also, understand that these were all girls for whose company I paid.
So it wasn't like they were with me because it was their hearts desire.
In those circumstances, I think I had more leeway in this sort of thing.

Latest posts

Back