Meal Recommendations Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjam

Reaction score
This thread is intended to help people (like me) who sometimes struggle with making up their minds about what to eat for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Right now, I'm thinking I need to go to the store to get some things for dinner. The problem is, I don't know what I'm going to have. Last night, it was Chicken Fajitas. And that is my recommendation for now.

Chicken Fajitas

So, just throw something out there randomly. The idea is that someone will read it and may say "hmmm, I think I'll have that".

If I'm feeling lazy about making dinner, then I make Breakfast For Dinner: omelettes, pancakes or scrambled eggs and toast. The kids love it and it's easy to make.

Meatloaf is also very easy.

small shell macironi with butter and tomato sauce,
hamburger gravy on toast,
peanutbutter & jelly,
some times I cook up a great big pot of chili and put it in ziplock bags in the frezer 1 cup individual bags then I heat one up in the microwave and eat it with fritos

I just had cucumber soup with sweet corn kernels. The cucumber soup had 1 avocado, 4 tbsp fresh dill, 1 cucumber, 2 tsp lemon juice, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/3 cup water blended til smooth in a blender.

For dinner I'll have rice noodles with green onions, Organic Shoyu and mushrooms.

Hmm lets see...quick and easy meals that are popular in my home.

Spagetti bolognese with garlic bread - YUM!

Chicken Alfredo - fettucini pasta, grilled chicken breast strips, and ready made alfredo sauce - I usually add fresh brocolli

Meatloaf ,mashed potatoes with fresh or frozen veggies - you could use instant mashed potatoes but I don't like the stuff

Tilapia with (wild) rice and mixed veggies

Salmon with (brown or wild) rice and asperagus

Grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup

Panini sandwiches

Hope this helps ;)

about two weeks ago I got on a peanut butter and bananna sandwich kick (made like grilled cheese) on potato bread

Cereal!
Breakfast, lunch and dinner!

I fail at picking what to eat so I end up having Trix or Cheerios or smthing.

Latest posts

Back