Meetup: Why does this KEEP happening to me?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheWalkingDead said:
Feeling in a much more positive place than when I wrote this thread, the replies at the time meant so much to me so thank you all at ALL!

Very happy for you TWD :) I hope things work out for you whether you decide to travel to other meetups or start your own. Good luck!

TheWalkingDead said:
I went to a different meetup last week, it's generally made up of professional middle aged and upwards (though not exclusively) like myself, it was just a group walk but found this much better as I had been to this group before so saw some familiar faces and talked to some new people too. It's a lot easier when you can move around and if talking gets too much can just hang back and look around at things.

They also have other activities such as meals, discussion groups and whatnot so it looks like it could be the group for me to focus on...
Feeling in a much more positive place than when I wrote this thread, the replies at the time meant so much to me so thank you all at ALL!

Bravo for making a real effort to make friends - it means there's hope for all of us here too :)

-Teresa

TheWalkingDead - you should definitely do something cause physical injury is one of the most dangerous. In my opinion the faster you get some professional help the better. Look for some good psychotherapist for instance and remember that physical injury is one of the worst *link removed*, Germany, USA...doesn’t metter where you live, take care of yourself.

I've found Meetup to depend on who you go with. Some people want to stay casual acquaintances. Some want to make close friends. Some prefer to do either at certain times in their lives.

Latest posts

Back