Meow

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LiLeila

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for some place in the Internet where I can just talk with anybody similar. I always thought I have control on my loneliness and that I like her but well... I'm not into her anymore. I don't have any friends now and it's not good feeling at all.

I love animals, especially cats. Nature is for me very important. I'm vegan. I'm interested in photography and computer graphics (which I neglect of course). I listen to almost all kind of music, depending on the mood. I like cartoons, anime sometimes and computer games. I don't like sport - it's just masochistic, seriously. Oh, too many no-complaining sentences! So I'm very lazy person, boring, a little bit too shy and lonely as you can see, kinda antisocial I think (or maybe I just have a bad luck with people).

It would be also nice to found someone with I can write longer e-mails. About anything: problems, views, ideas, stuff. So if you looking for same thing I'd love to talk.

English is not my native language so sorry for all mistakes. Anyway I wish to learn it finally so I trying do my best. Usually I run away from all forums and portals so probably here will be the same. So whatever.

Peace!

Thanks for the welcome ;3

d3979246eaaa97b75ae18bf9e0d1d2f4.jpg

Latest posts

Back