Michael Jackson is dead.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite Michael Jackson's song.
Most of the women I go out with find it smexy:p

I'm a head banger...I like this version of the song...It kicks ass man..

Punisher said:
wannabeXL said:
How come people know so much about whether or not Michael Jackson was a pedophile? This is even sadder than my knowing who Selena Gomez is. :(

Then i must be a loser Michael Jackson fan? But no one told me it's sad to know things about one of the most famous people in the world :(

There must be close to a billion loser MJ fans around the world, and i'm one of them... oh the shame? :p

EDIT: Check out my new loser signiture ;)

Well, I'm telling you now: it's sad.

God created Jacko so we could laugh at him, not so we could know things about him. Want to know things about one of the most famous people in the world?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler

Now he's worth the intense dedication.

I have been looking around a few forums today and some have been downright rude and nasty about MJ. I agree with starman, a bit of respect for the recently passed would be nice.
I had a cry today, not because I am a mad MJ fan but because I believe he had a good heart and it made me sad how people focussed so much on the accusations against him.
My thoughts on MJ are that he never grew up. he was emotionally backward and that means that, to him, it was innocent to love other children. He maybe acted innapropriately on occasion, and boy did he suffer for that, but I do not believe he ever ever hurt a child.
RIP Michael.

wannabeXL said:
Punisher said:
wannabeXL said:
How come people know so much about whether or not Michael Jackson was a pedophile? This is even sadder than my knowing who Selena Gomez is. :(

Then i must be a loser Michael Jackson fan? But no one told me it's sad to know things about one of the most famous people in the world :(

There must be close to a billion loser MJ fans around the world, and i'm one of them... oh the shame? :p

EDIT: Check out my new loser signiture ;)

Well, I'm telling you now: it's sad.

God created Jacko so we could laugh at him, not so we could know things about him. Want to know things about one of the most famous people in the world?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler

Now he's worth the intense dedication.

aye well said lol

there are too many pillacks out there that are saying we should honour a kiddy fiddlers death

ok sad about a talented singers death but i'd like to believe we won't be honouring R kellys death because he's a good singer...because he PISSES ON 15 YEAR OLD GIRLS!

only in your opinion VH

the pillacks are the ones who fall over backwards to believe any honeysuckle to justify their hatred of someone

Remember of my 80's. We the youth from communist camp had not access to western music. We were happy to listen to "enemies" radio stations and procure that music in clandestine way.
In 1992 short after the fall of communism MJ had an historical concert in my country. I remember it was a national event that marked a generation.
I feel a deep nostalgia. RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back