Miscellaneous negativity

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saurus

Reaction score
Please do not read this if you are currently going through any kind of phase or issue that would make you want to agree with unhealthily cynical thoughts, which, if not distorting truth itself, distorts your own feelings.
Many of the things that will be listed below either are, or are evolved from, negative thoughts which I seem to create in my own mind with the explicit intent of either venting or getting a "perfect" consolation (I don't really know which one it is. I guess it could be both).

I don't know if I should be posting this, and I don't know if I should be posting it here, but sometimes I get a strong urge to express these negative thoughts which might not even entirely be the truth.

But I don't really know what to do besides try and express this some where to someone. Its putting me at a standstill... well, at least the part about women is, but I guess the rest Its the only way my thoughts about relationships, socializing and so on really come out.

*I will never be able to travel while I am young. When I am older, I will probably not be able to travel either.
*Killing off a good chunk of the human race is probably the only way to prevent our eventual demise. Not even joking.
*The body begins degrading at age 26
*Circumcision is mutilation (LOOK IT UP AND ACTUALLY READ before you chalk this up to my "bitterness". I KNOW what I feel. I don't care how many people have circumcision. That doesn't mean its good. There's a lot of ******* divorces and Enzyte users too) and because of it I'll never be able to make myself or a woman very happy.
*I am essentially past the age a human being is supposed to breed at.
*Having sex with someone destroys any friendship you could possibly have with them far more often than not. Jealousy is a real and painful feeling as is *lust-based* head-over-heels love, yet monogamy only lasts for a set number of years before it devolves into basic human bonding like any other relationship between any other two human beings and basically just traps you. Pretty much everyone I've heard discuss it in sensible essentially says that being single and alone entirely in that way is better, that they didn't need it to "complete their life", in other words it was a waste of valuable time on earth that did not even so much as provide memories. Yet at the same time, being alone makes you feel like honeysuckle. In other words, it is a complete and total catch-22. Christianity has messed up our society such that whatever the hell it was human beings were supposed to do with each other, it has been buried beneath the Disney film lie of finding a perfect partner and loving them forever and ever and having babies with them, never minding the fact that society does not work the same as it used to and that marriage was only a practical solution to a problem, or that people have a better time being divorced co-parents in modern society as otherwise children need to be excessively coddled just to make sure the parent fits in with the modern false image of what they should and can do in a healthy parent-child relationship.
Its funny that people think of parents living together with their child as the ideal image of cooperative natural love, considering it is having a child that wrenches them completely apart as they leave the biological need to have a "happy relationship" (series of sexual encounters) in the first place.

Latest posts

Back