more digital art

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JustLost

Attachments

• Tortured.jpg
    Tortured.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 51
  • Egyptian Chamber.jpg
    Egyptian Chamber.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Three's the Charm.jpg
    Three's the Charm.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 50
JustLost said:
for anyone interested...

Tortured Sundial

Egyptian Chamber

Three's the Charm

Thanks for looking. :)

The tortured sundial freaked me out.
The Egyptian chamber was very realistic
And I am glad not to have been the girl with the giant lizard..cause my aim isn't as good as hers..and I can't run very fast!!

All and all terrific stuff..I reacted to each one differently.

mimizu said:
Poor raptor. :< (*loves raptors*)

mimizu..didn't you ever see that movie Jurassic Park?
Raptors? Eeeeekkkk!!

I think I'd rather have a cat...

Yes I saw it. I was rooting for the raptors of course. :)

The detail in the Egyptian Chamber is amazing! Brilliant lighting too.

mimizu said:
Poor raptor. :< (*loves raptors*)
I totally agree! When will people start standing up for raptor rights!

Thanks for the replies everyone. I know none of these are perfect but I seem to improve a bit with each image I create. Like most things it's a learning process.

Sorry about the poor raptor. If it's any consolation he was an evil raptor that just robbed a convenience store or something. :)

A raptor that robs convenience stores is even cooler. Poor robber-raptor. ;_; *imagines a raptor pulling out a gun and saying "give me all of ya cash"*

mimizu said:
A raptor that robs convenience stores is even cooler. Poor robber-raptor. ;_; *imagines a raptor pulling out a gun and saying "give me all of ya cash"*

He needed the cash. When you're extinct, job opportunities tend to dry up. :)

Haha, yeah a talking raptor would be even the rarest of rare. Imagine a raptor, with shades, a tommy gun, a hat and a cigar....oh man...my depressing exams is getting to me =(

SadRabbit said:
Haha, yeah a talking raptor would be even the rarest of rare. Imagine a raptor, with shades, a tommy gun, a hat and a cigar....oh man...my depressing exams is getting to me =(

You and Jales should start an affirmative action bill for raptors. There are no raptors where I work. I think they're being discriminated against and I'd fed up with it!

robber raptor..

robba rabter..

robbaar rapter..

robba rabta..

Try saying robber raptor three or four times real fast without makin a mistake. You end up sounding like (hic) a little plastard.. ooppps..I meant plastered.

Arianna said:
robber raptor..

robba rabter..

robbaar rapter..

robba rabta..

Try saying robber raptor three or four times real fast without makin a mistake. You end up sounding like (hic) a little plastard.. ooppps..I meant plastered.

It's too early in the morning here for tongue twisters. If I attempted to say that I'd just get dizzy and fall over. Just being awake makes me feel plastered. :)

mimizu said:

Hahaha that was great!

They should do another Jurrassic Park where the raptors are in a city and people are getting eaten, and then the Umbrella Corporation comes in and unleashes the T-virus to create zombie raptors that are unstoppable... unstoppable that is until the Predators come to earth and hunt them all down...
It could be a Jurrassic Park/Resident Evil/Predator mix... would be a sweet carnage action flick!

**rapper raptor rubber rafter robber**

JustLost said:
Arianna said:
robber raptor..

robba rabter..

robbaar rapter..

robba rabta..

It's too early in the morning here for tongue twisters. If I attempted to say that I'd just get dizzy and fall over. Just being awake makes me feel plastered. :)

You know..some people would envy your condition..:D:D:D

Lost in the Oilfield said:
mimizu said:

Hahaha that was great!

They should do another Jurrassic Park where the raptors are in a city and people are getting eaten, and then the Umbrella Corporation comes in and unleashes the T-virus to create zombie raptors that are unstoppable... unstoppable that is until the Predators come to earth and hunt them all down...
It could be a Jurrassic Park/Resident Evil/Predator mix... would be a sweet carnage action flick!

LITO...you have a scary mind sometimes....
wery wery scarweeeeeee..

haha... I liked all those movies... so why not just cram them all together? It could only make them better... besides I don't think anybody has done zombie dinosaurs yet XD
I should write movies!

Latest posts

Back