more digital art

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lost in the Oilfield said:
haha... I liked all those movies... so why not just cram them all together? It could only make them better... besides I don't think anybody has done zombie dinosaurs yet XD
I should write movies!

Oh and by the way...

I LOVE the little bouncing Panda Bear..

hah... feel free to take him and make him your own ;)
I took it off a member of a music site...
since you can only have 2 at a time if you take it I'll bump him off my sig, and put something in his place... long as you keep him in your sig so I can visit him from time to time it'll all be good :p

since you can only have 2 at a time if you take it I'll bump him off my sig, and put something in his place... long as you keep him in your sig so I can visit him from time to time it'll all be good :p

Ah..that's sweet. But I couldn't take him away from you. Besides..he suits your personality..cute and cuddily.:)

Arianna said:
Ah..that's sweet. But I couldn't take him away from you. Besides..he suits your personality..cute and cuddily.:)

Great, now I have to step out of my own thread so you two can be alone.

Once again, I hate this planet. :p

JustLost said:
Arianna said:

Great, now I have to step out of my own thread so you two can be alone.

Once again, I hate this planet. :p

JL..you're reading just a little too much into all this..
besides...
I think LITO's still running!!...:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Arianna said:

Arianna
hehe... can't say I've been called either (except by immediate family... which doesn't count) in a very long time... thanks :p

Just Lost
LoL no worries, you just need some panda lovin' XD

topix_panda_check_u_5785930.jpg
11.jpg
xin_0201041314596221681545.jpg
_42495325_close.jpg

.Now get back to putting out cool digital pictures! :p

Those are AWESOME! I especially liked the "Three's the charm" pic that was so cool!!

Did you make those with the Bryce program? I used to fool around with that a long time ago, I used Bryce 5.

Brodie said:
Did you make those with the Bryce program? I used to fool around with that a long time ago, I used Bryce 5.

Bryce 5, Truespace, Vue 5 Esprit and a tiny bit of Photoshop...:)

Can you do a warrior woman, like in Three's the Charm, riding an armored panda into battle? (don't ask)

I keep coming back in here looking to see more of your work... do you post on http://www.deviantart.com/ ?

I have a couple artist friends that post there... I keep intending on putting my pen & ink sketches, nature photographs, and now some Chinese calligraphy I'm doing up there, but never get around to it :/

Latest posts

Back