Mornin'

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nat

Reaction score
Hello everybody.
I, like so many others, came across this site by telling my good friend Google how lonely I am.
I've written a bit about myself in my profile so feel free to look.
I decided to register here when I realized the sheer sincerity behind a place like this. Sincerity comes scarce nowadays & is something I have a huge respect for.

Things I didn't write in my bio are;

I'm lonely;
In the past few years I have gone from being the happiest in my life, to more miserable than I thought possible. These are things you will find out about over time. They are quite personal at times;
I've been awake all night and I need a coffee.

EDIT: To quote myself on some lyrics I wrote,
"Showing no concern, familiar faces,
Distort with time, becoming sinister strangers."

Nice to meet you all

Hi Natima and nice to meet you to. Your into a lot of things. I have to ask, Have you ever seen a UFO? I do think there is other life out there. Am just not sure if its intelligent life. haha is there even intelligent life here on earth lol

I hear you about the Sincerity there my friend. Your right this place has lots of it. Which is something like you say that's normally very scarce nowadays. We are very lucky here. See you around the Bord know doubt :)

The UFO's thing just fascinates me. Never seen one.
I bet if I put the time in I could persuade you humans have made contact :D
I'm not too sure myself If I believe it, but I KNOW that there is other life out there, somewhere. Whether humans will ever contact it, is another question.
btw, I liked the Sunscreen vid.

Latest posts

Back