my brain freezes when im near a girl i fancy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nibbler

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
well this is one of my many problems, every time i see someone i fancy and i do feel she also noticed me i cant "make the move".
I just brain freeze and the oportunity fades.

My concrete problem: im on gym, and in the last week i noticed a girl and she noticed me too, when i pass near her its that strange look at each other and then we look otherway. Id really like to talk to her, make some friends at least and have someone to talk but i dont know how (sometimes i think i was born without that part of the brain that makes us interact with people)

Any tips?

Thanks

Prepare beforehand, definately. Before you go to the gym, for example write down for yourself what you could talk about. Don't look at a note while talking though, but just so it's more clear in your head what it is you could talk about. And also how you'd talk about it, or how you'd start the conversation.

Preparation is important.

I hope this helps.

Just relax, remember she's a person just like you. Once you find some common ground then it should flow, it's just the initial part. Try sparking a conversation about the GYM you both attend, or something.

Latest posts

Back