My Dopamine Routine

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kortelan

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am a newbie. I am a normal person with an unhealthy exposure to social media and dopamine releasing substances. Everytime I try to fix that, I often get back into the routine of consuming pleasure giving actions eventually. I had an addition or I should say attachment towards a person and I came to realise there was never love. So, I started my new journey to cope with myself and accept myself and you know, just live my life consuming dopamine and oxytocin and other healthy pleasure giving neuro-chemicals through healthy activities. I came to realise, it's point of view that changes our problem. Hope everyone will be fine 🙂 .

Dopamine isn't released in response to pleasurable stimuli. It's released in response to the, 'anticipation,' of pleasure, a goal, etc.. It's a motivational thing.

Point of view can be quite powerful, yes. Too much of a good thing can be bad. And too much of a bad thing is no good. I hope you continue to find balance.

Hope you will be fine too :)

Last edited:
Dopamine isn't released in response to pleasurable stimuli. It's released in response to the, 'anticipation,' of pleasure, a goal, etc.. It's a motivational thing.

Point of view can be quite powerful, yes. Too much of a good thing can be bad. And too much of a bad thing is no good. I hope you continue to find balance.

Hope you will be fine too :)
Thanks mate 🙂

Latest posts

Back