my family pity me....,disrespect me ....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

i am in a situation where i myself dont know what i am into.......
people treat me really badly juts coz i have no job,no life.....
my family also treat me badly ......

i wanted to die n used to pray to die...but last week i had a accident ....n i got hurt .....
n my family really treated me like rugs ,....they dont respect me...they just pity me........but they used to love me once....its so painful to see how my family changed towards me .......i lost my family love n respect coz i am useless........

after tat accident , i realized tat i cant die ....as i am so scared after tat accident ........

so moral of accident is tat i have to live this life......
but i have nothing ...how can i live a life.....

on the top due to accident my family also need to pay huge car repair expenses.....

i am so down n nobody respect me...coz i am not at all useful...living with my family since birth....i know why my family pity me coz i am a burden .......

its so unbearable ....they way i am right now.....
i have no future .......

i cry most of the time when i think of myself ...i have no friends....nobody ....and even if there will someone...after being with me will .....just disrecpect me or pity me....

i dont disrepect you

stuff like this happens, im sure everyone at least once in their life got into a car accident of some sort, some of us get more shaken up then others.

Is there anything you want to do in your life? or want to be?

i desperately want to work, want to get job....

i am in tears right now...coz nobody respect me.....
i am 28 yrs old,female, i had MS degree but no job......

i know if i get a job...people will respect me as i can earn money ....get a life...get a routine .....and might be able to get married....coz in this society without husband ......life is tough.....

i also wish that before i die( natural death) , i can respect myself....for achieving anything in this life ...which is worth in the eyes of this world......

motiv said:
i dont disrepect you

stuff like this happens, im sure everyone at least once in their life got into a car accident of some sort, some of us get more shaken up then others.

Is there anything you want to do in your life? or want to be?

I completely understand. I feel the same way too. It's so untolerable sometimes. I feel like I have no skills, that I'm an object of derision even by people who profess to be my friends and loving family, I feel like I'm a dissappointment to all those around me. I understand. All you need is someone to talk to. I'll talk to you. Maybe we can help each other.

but do you think ...talking can help totally ?

what are people like me are supposed to do ?

i know one way is to detatch urself ....which is though tough when people around you have a life n job.....u feel so blank

i really dont know .....
what should i do ?

The Red Queen said:
I completely understand. I feel the same way too. It's so untolerable sometimes. I feel like I have no skills, that I'm an object of derision even by people who profess to be my friends and loving family, I feel like I'm a dissappointment to all those around me. I understand. All you need is someone to talk to. I'll talk to you. Maybe we can help each other.

but do you think ...talking can help totally ?

what are people like me are supposed to do ?

i know one way is to detatch urself ....which is though tough when people around you have a life  n job.....u feel so blank

i really dont know .....
what should i do ?

The Red Queen said:

I hope you don't mind if I throw my tuppenceworth in. My situation isn't dissimilar in that I have no job and I am being given bed and board by my Mother. Today I actively started looking for a job. Unfortunatley because of my lack of academic qualifications I have had to aim quite low. I managed to get in touch with an agency who will (touch wood) be able to find me work on a building site as a labourer. It may amount to nothing, but it is still a big step towards regaining control of my life and dispeling some of the helplessness that I have been experiencing in recent months.

I think that counseling is a MAJOR way to get through a difficult time in your life, or to deal with negative feelings. It helps to have someone to really LISTEN. Open your mind to a male or female counselor. Where are you located? Perhaps I can help you find one.

I Google searched and found two good counselors, one male, one female. Both listen and provide insights into life and how to deal with our negative feelings, patterns of negative behavior, etc.

goosh, u sound like Paris hilton. lol just kidding.
i'm 27, u can have my msn, and add me.
i'll talk with u all day. [email protected]
if u don't have an msn, u could install 1 right now!
or just email me anything u wanna say

Latest posts

Back