my favorite movie scene, what's yours?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spare, that Road to Perdition scene is awesome! As is the Blade Runner scene Electric_Fusilier

A couple that I love (don't watch if you don't want the movies spoiled!)

The Prestige:
[youtube]g11cH_K2b7M[/youtube]

Donnie Darko:
[youtube]UXbBlGBoUms[/youtube]

The Shining:
[youtube]SlAmXGIbo84[/youtube]

I can't find a clip anywhere right now but one of my favourite movie scenes is from 1988 fil Gotham, or The Dead Can't Lie starring Tommy Lee Jones.

He's in love with a beautiful ghost, she shows up dead in various places, he picks her up and carries her to the bed.

here is one of the more intense scenes from Julien Donkey Boy

[youtube]/v/DMYrrhCmHQA?fs=1&hl=en_US"[/youtube]

here is another scene from Gummo. dont watch this if you are sensitive to shocking things. NO animal was harmed in this; it is just a movie. The tortured, abandoned animals in this movie are a metaphor for all of the tortured, abandoned children in the town. The movie is pure art.

[youtube]/v/OeA9NeDDc1M?fs=1&hl=en_US"[/youtube]

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Colonel... that Coca-Cola machine. I want you to shoot the lock off it. There may be some change in there.

Colonel "Bat" Guano: That's private property.

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Colonel! Can you possibly imagine what is going to happen to you, your frame, outlook, way of life, and everything, when they learn that you have obstructed a telephone call to the President of the United States? Can you imagine? Shoot it off! Shoot! With a gun! That's what the bullets are for, you twit!

Colonel "Bat" Guano: Okay. I'm gonna get your money for ya. But if you don't get the President of the United States on that phone, you know what's gonna happen to you?

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: What?

Colonel "Bat" Guano: You're gonna have to answer to the Coca-Cola company.

I love Donnie Darko, and he looked really good in that movie. but Jake is kind of looking like a gorilla these days. I have never been a fan of beefcakes

Here is a scene from August Underground Mordum, a fake snuff film. This is a Youtube-friendly clip. I think this is like the only few minutes that would be allowed on a pg 13 board, so, dont watch it if you dont like horror movies

[youtube]/v/8MT7lgW0HLo?fs=1&hl=en_US[/youtube]

I've been watching "The Pacific," recently, and while these aren't exactly my favorite movie scenes, they are pretty memorable and/or sad.

John Basilone (Medal of Honor recipient, WWII Marine) preparing his unit for war:
[youtube]8yD_c1pnQ6k[/youtube]

John Basilone dies:
[youtube]LLyq6GfoCsk[/youtube]

From 1:18. Give me goosebumps everytime I see it

[video=youtube]

And the finale of Léon the professional. So sad =(

[video=youtube]

Awesome movie. My favorite part

[video=youtube]

Already mentioned on the second page, the finale of The Good, The Bad & The Ugly. Very epic! One of my favorite movies ^^

Vanilla Sky's Ending when the tech support explained to David that he was missed, and David spoke to Sofia and said "Do you remember what you told me once? That every passing minute is a another chance to turn it all around. I'll see you in another life... when we are both cats."

Don't really have a favorite scene but I'll try. Apocolypto: the whole movie got to me
300: That was some movie also how they used their own eniemies to build a wall so they could not get past the spartens.
Crank: It was so funny when they where in china town and the did the "boogy" in public in front of all those ppl embaressing but very funny.
Too many favorites.

Latest posts

Back