My feet are starting to stink....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Presence

Reaction score
yeah ever since I started working at this new job, my feet stink I need to wash them and such my mum is always nagging me, but I'm too tired to take them off all I want to do is drop into bed,,,

Lol well I hope you had a good rest then (with or without stinky feet :D)

What's your new job?

... maybe you just need new shoes/boots?
I don't get smelly feet... I don't sweat often though either, even while doing hard physical labour, so I think that's why I don't smell.
I had smelly feet once when I was 11, but it was because of these stupid sneakers my mom bought that had a bubblegum smell... after a couple months, bubblegum that's been dragged through puddles, mud, dirt, dog crap, etc and stomped on by little feet transforms into an absolutely disgusting smell. It's no wonder there are no bubblegum smelling shoes like that around today :p

All you've got to do is put a little bit of water in the bath, add soap and slosh your feet in it.

Takes all of 2 minutes.

What must your bed smell like? I couldn't sleep in a bed unwashed, no matter how tired.

Lost in the Oilfield said:
... maybe you just need new shoes/boots?
I don't get smelly feet.
.. I don't sweat often though either, even while doing hard physical labour, so I think that's why I don't smell.
I had smelly feet once when I was 11, but it was because of these stupid sneakers my mom bought that had a bubblegum smell... after a couple months, bubblegum that's been dragged through puddles, mud, dirt, dog crap, etc and stomped on by little feet transforms into an absolutely disgusting smell. It's no wonder there are no bubblegum smelling shoes like that around today :p

That's the thing though I've never had smelly feet, it scares me because I've smelt some nasty feet in the past, some of them can't get rid of the smell...

But yeah out of fear I will change my socks and try that technique cooperation mentioned.

Btw cooperation are you female? You seem like one.

No, actually. Make the effort to click on the name and you'll find I'm a fella.

And it's copperation, not co-operation. It was the only word Supanet would accept for my old email address and I've been using it ever since.

Don't matter - it's all for free and nothing that can't be deleted afterwards.

Latest posts

Back