My friend Wah

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
I want to show some love for my friend. You all know him in the forum as Wah. He is a very talented composer and has been successful in film, tv, and on stage. Though he has been successful, he remains very humble and shy. He is one of the most intelligent and kind people you could ever meet. I could say more about his successes but, it may give him away as to who he is and he hates compliments...lol He is very concerned with his privacy.

I did however get special permission to post a song he composed for me. It's so beautiful! He put it on a special page. You have to click hi fi to hear it. I think it's one of the greatest gestures I have ever had from someone. I can only wonder how wonderful you all are if given the chance to know you. I don't know what got us talking, Wah, but I'm glad we did. You are a wonderful friend! I hope I haven't said too much about you or embarrased you too badly.

Maybe it would be a good idea to say "Hi" to someone new on the forum or talk with someone here that you have never talked with. Who knows what wonderful friendships are waiting to be made?

Wah's song

EDIT: Wah wrote me to tell me an orchestral piece is not called a "song" really. A song is a musical piece featuring a singing vocal. This is just an orchestral piece. Goes to show what I know...lol

Tell Wah I send my regards. It's heartwarming to see such powerful friendships, and Wah sounds like one of the greatest friends one could have. I'm so happy for you Naleena. The song is amazing as well :)

Maybe it would be a good idea to say "Hi" to someone new on the forum or talk with someone here that you have never talked with. Who knows what wonderful friendships are waiting to be made?
That is amazing and inspiring advice :)

aww it's so pretty, you can tell he's a proffesional.

Great Job wah

:D

Caesium said:
Tell Wah I send my regards.

Thanks, Caesium. I will :) Hello , BTW.

evanescencefan91 said:
aww it's so pretty, you can tell he's a proffesional.
It was a beautiful song :) Do you like classical?

chris2 said:
Awesome! But I don't know who Wah is?
LOL! That's ok Chris :) He is a member here on the forum. He doesn't post a lot.

Naleena said:
LOL! That's ok Chris :) He is a member here on the forum. He doesn't post a lot.

No, he doesn't, but when he does post, it's always something genuine. Nice job on the musical piece Wah. Oh, to be so talented, when most of the rest of us are tone deaf, lol. :p
Of course there are a few exceptions here on the forum. :D

Unacceptance said:
Wah is ill.

Coming from you, it is the most beautiful compliment one could wish for. I'd expect nothing less. If you had something nice to write, I'd get seriouly worried about myself.

Unless, of course, it was just another one of your twisted attempts at a condescending joke, in which case I'd think twice before pursuing a writer's career if I were you.

Latest posts

Back