My GF mastubated on cam...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yukhi said:
I like BJD's post since yeah, where's your gf's common sense?

lol... uhhh that wasn't really my point; the girlfriend obviously has NONE.

I was asking why the original poster doesn't have the common sense to know what to do about her. I mean.. it's not THAT hard, is it? If she's cheating, and he doesn't want to be with a cheating girl... then why the hell does he need to ask others what to do?

No common sense anywhere these days.

*shakes head*

I should shuddap now.

Oh yeah BJD I did understand you were referring to the OP xD Sorry for any misunderstanding. I also thought the girlfriend lacked common sense as well so I typed that too.

if it pisses you off...

tell her to do it again, record it, burn it to dvd, and distribute at local churches.

revenge :D

Just don't be blinded by love. If your not comfortable with it don't force yourself to be. It's not love if it's forced. Do you really love her for who she is or just for her looks? Think about this question and answer yourself truthfully.

Time Spent Online: 47 Minutes, 39 Seconds

I dont think he is listening. :p

In fact, that is about how long it took for me to piss him off.

He has been gone since 1 minute after his last post directed at me.

Sorry guys :(

eris said:

Time Spent Online: 47 Minutes, 39 Seconds

I dont think he is listening. :p

In fact, that is about how long it took for me to piss him off.

He has been gone since 1 minute after his last post directed at me.

Sorry guys :(

darnit, i was hoping i could convince him to seek revenge. lmao :D

Just_Some_Dude said:
if it pisses you off...

tell her to do it again, record it, burn it to dvd, and distribute at local churches.

revenge :D

Evil approach....but really sorta funny....:D

Common sense tells me....sex is just going to have to do until true love cums alone :p

You should just ask can you join in or watch next time your girl's feeling frisky. There's worse things to find out about your girlfriend, id personally be 100 times more angey if i found out a friend of mine painted the inside of my girlfriends special area. plus if she is 18 + your possibly sitting on a gold mine and ya dont even see it. Get her signed up on one of those sites, think they make decent money. Ask her if she would like my girlfriends email?

Latest posts

Back