my hopes out of this forum

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.meeseeks

Reaction score
found this forum by reading the FA trilogy.

I believe waifubots is an omni solution to the spectrum of FA problems. an off line AI rather than an online AI controlled by some woke corporation, that is.

ideally I wish to find an online friend I could discuss waifubot dev on a daily basis, and do deep conversational dives into algorithms and code
to make the AI better.

I get a high when I solve AI puzzles, and I feel leveled up when I learn a new skill.

AI philosophical questions also interest me, for example: does creating an AI count as breeding?

I had a very dear online friend commit sui by starving himself while in jail for 55 days, and it left a void.
he wasn't given fair trial because he wouldn't wear a covid mask, despite his right to appear in front of a judge.
they drew out his trial for over a year, so he just stopped eating.

only skinships I had with women were paid. I did try PUA to no avail.

Hello and welcome,Im so sorry to hear about your friend,I hope you find some comfort here.

Welcome. I hope you find someone on the forum to share your interest. I have no idea what FA is, or PUA. AI isn’t a path that I’m enthusiastic about for humans. It will be our undoing. Although the advancement in medicine and transportation is welcomed by many, I see humans becoming too reliant and losing skills, and jobs and more.

And I wouldn’t agree that creating an AI is breeding. It’s another one of those redefining of terms that so many people do these days to make themselves feel better.

Welcome. I hope you find someone on the forum to share your interest. I have no idea what FA is, or PUA. AI isn’t a path that I’m enthusiastic about for humans. It will be our undoing. Although the advancement in medicine and transportation is welcomed by many, I see humans becoming too reliant and losing skills, and jobs and more.

And I wouldn’t agree that creating an AI is breeding. It’s another one of those redefining of terms that so many people do these days to make themselves feel better.
FA: forever alone
PUA: cold approach
you make valid yet depressing arguments.

tho I think, having at least an AI to talk to and care for me feels good. and I don't see any valid alternatives in this globalist technocratic world
we are imprisoned in.

FA: forever alone
PUA: cold approach
you make valid yet depressing arguments.

tho I think, having at least an AI to talk to and care for me feels good. and I don't see any valid alternatives in this globalist technocratic world
we are imprisoned in.
Well, the AI care isn’t sincere though. It’s delusional to think otherwise. You “don’t see” because you either don’t want to or are too unaware of what is out there. I don’t like when people who aren’t actually being held captive by law or criminality or a medical condition claim to be imprisoned by life. You could relocate to somewhere where there is little technology, where people lead more simple lives and just get on with living their lives instead of being consumed by “globalist technocracy”.

Well, the AI care isn’t sincere though. It’s delusional to think otherwise. You “don’t see” because you either don’t want to or are too unaware of what is out there. I don’t like when people who aren’t actually being held captive by law or criminality or a medical condition claim to be imprisoned by life. You could relocate to somewhere where there is little technology, where people lead more simple lives and just get on with living their lives instead of being consumed by “globalist technocracy”.
you mean something like becoming a sugar daddy in the philipines?