my last year

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CyNiCalLiBrAn

Reaction score
I know its a bit much but I don't have anyone to talk to... I've always been a depressed kid im sure anyone would be if they were born into my family .. I was diagnosed as a preteen with post traumatic stress disorder, depression, and anxiety. Because of all of this i've had a really hard time maintaining a normal life making friends etc etc ... a little over a year ago I was forced to move from my old neighborhood to one way further away... Everything has snowballed so bad since I moved away. I left behind my grandparents and my best friend. I used to be with my neighbor all the time since I was a kid he became my best friend.. and since I moved I have no way to see him anymore ... now he has a kid and we never talk.. I lost my grandparents last summer one to cancer and one to a stroke. I know it sounds really gay but I loved my grandmother more than anyone could ever know. She was the one I went to when I was down or lonely she always made me feel better. To top it all of I lost the only girl who ever loved me to her exboyfriend and broke both of my hands after going on a huge trip for her. It's been a while and nothing seems to feel right anymore nothing is getting better .. now i've been unemployed for 4 months with 55k in college loans and no job in sight to fix it ... im so depressed and lonely i dont know what to do : \

Just know you are not alone. Everyone has years like that in life, it builds resolve, and things can only get better.

Loving someone is not gay. Pink panda bears are gay. As for what to do? Well continue living and see where it leads.

oarivan said:
Loving someone is not gay. Pink panda bears are gay. As for what to do? Well continue living and see where it leads.

if i like pink panda bears, does that mean i'm gay? :D

Just_Some_Dude said:
oarivan said:

I'd say yes but then you're quoting Dave Mustaine so that counters the gayness.

oarivan said:
Just_Some_Dude said:
oarivan said:

I'd say yes but then you're quoting Dave Mustaine so that counters the gayness.

fair enough. you can't argue with logic like that! :cool:

Nothing counters the gayness of a pink panda bear. XD

...Chuck Norris, maybe.

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
Nothing counters the gayness of a pink panda bear. XD

...Chuck Norris, maybe.

----Steve

man, i should've left good enough alone! dah! :rolleyes2:

Latest posts

Back