My lifetime story!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

llost

Reaction score
hey hey hey! My user name is llost because have have lost. My lifetime story is that I never win over a girl. Ever since I was 12 I have gone after many girls but I never won one of them over, I'm 37 and I still don't win over any girls. Whenever I try to talk to a girl they always turn their head the other way as if they don't want to be talked to. I don't see why I never win any girls I am thin and outgoing and positive. I have given up on trying to win over any girls! Instead I just have as much fun as possible.

I don't know. It's like we create a glitch in the matrix causing the same outcome no matter how we tweak the variables.

My glitch is: you're a female caregiver therefore you will treat me like I'm a nuisance.

Maybe formative experience creates a blip in the subconscious mind and then we make it happen through subconscious bias like a self-fulfilling prophecy?

We should be able to change it by gouging new, more productive, neural pathways? Neuroplasticity is our friend but we have to put the work in so that's a bother 😬

I second what Sarah G said.

I can't really help you with 'girls' but I think that sometimes we are all guilty of something called inattentional blindness. We focus on one person not noticing someone maybe even more interesting looking at us from a different direction.

Latest posts

Back