my little problem

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bagelboy

Reaction score
Hokay, so I dont post on here very often, but I feel like a rant at the moment, so here we are.

<rant>

I am in college, but I am a computer sceince major, which more or less means that class is not a great place to meet women. Or see even women, for that matter; computer science classes above a certain level are exclusively male. But, I do have this one English class, which is absolutely chock full of cute girls. And OH MY GOODNESS you have no idea how cute they are. Imagine the cutest kitten you have ever seen. Now imagine it patting a little duckling on the head with its paw, and then turn it into a human and give it amazing boobs. There you might have one of the more mannish girls in this class. Now thats all well and good, but, me of course being a social retard, cannot talk to any of them. And therin lies my problem; I am adrift in the sea of cuteness, but I cannot drink the water.
You might ask, well why dont you just try talking to one of them? Well, the answer is I do (or rather am forced to in group discussions), but, because of my persistent social retardation, I usually end up even farther from fondling their bountiful breastitudes than when I started.
For example, an average conversation goes like so:

Her: So yeah, what I think the author really meant was *such and such*

Me: Yeah, that theme shows up in *this other book by him*, so it seems reasonable.

Her: Oh have you read *that other book* to? I thought *third book* was better.

Me: Oh, I've never even heard of *third book*. That cool that you've read so much of him though.

Her: Yeah, well I'm an English major so I read a lot.

(about 10 min of silence)

Me: *thinking furiously* shitshitshitshit saysomethingyoureatrdedasshole shitfuckdammitshit thisissoawkward fuckfuckfuck sheisgoingtoleavesoon fuckfuckFUUUUUUUUCKjustsayaomething!!

Her: Ummm...

Me: I CANNOT CONTAIN MY LUST FOR YOU ANY LONGER!!!!!!!

(several seconds of stunned silence)

Me: Uh...did I say that out loud? *dies of embarrasement*

So you see, this scenario ends in me dead, and no closer to wonderfully heaving bosoms than when I had started.

</rant>

Perhaps a different emotion other than lust would work in your situation. Women are a little bit more than breasts and cuteness :)

witash said:
So you see, this scenario ends in me dead, and no closer to wonderfully heaving bosoms than when I had started.

I would hazard to guess if you joined some extracurricular special-interest/activity groups at the college, you might find some of these same females there, and be able to approach them through the common interests you may have rather than through sheer lust and drooling (which often don't work that well).
just MHO
olg

Well, that's a problem all males(sometimes females too) have. For me, some girl that I'm kinda friendly to a girl for teaching her maths, we sometimes joke a lot but we rarely talk to each other outside math class. Then one day she suddenly told me she loves me and everything turns well.

I suggests you to engage in conversation with her like you would for any other guy, but not about general males topic(computer games etc). You surely have male friends, just talk to the girl like you would for them, then start flirting later on.

Gosh, studying computer science seems so freaking cool. I'm studying the IGCSE course, for which the I.T subjects, contains over 60% of Microsoft Office. People just go on facebook all the time, the teacher is so useless, doesn't even know any single programming language.

Katia said:
Perhaps a different emotion other than lust would work in your situation. Women are a little bit more than breasts and cuteness :)

Heed these words. Maybe, sort of, perhaps you approached the situation wrong.

Hey witash-
I'm a computer science major also and it sucks there are hardly any girls in the major classes. Yes there are one or two here and there but that doesn't give you a lot of selection. I'm thinking about going to my friends' spy novel class if I ever get a day off of work. (he is an English major and great with the girls).

About your sample conversation, I'd just try to play it cool and tease her about reading so many books by that guy.

Maybe give her time to process it...
That was a big load you expelled on her..lol

Foreplay...man, foreplay. Women loves foreplay.
Time for you to please her, now. Listen to her closely and follow instructions.
Breath in and breath out...on her neck or wherever appliable. :p

Warm up her disc
Gently encode her before you pentatrate her hardrive. lol

Lonesome Crow said:
Maybe give her time to process it...
That was a big load you expelled on her..lol

Foreplay...man, foreplay. Women loves foreplay.
Time for you to please her, now. Listen to her closely and follow instructions.
Breath in and breath out...on her neck or wherever appliable. :p

Warm up her disc
Gently encode her before you pentatrate her hardrive. lol

lol, careful of DoS attacks

You need to find a buffer overflow vulnerability in her TCP stack, then you can inject your payload into her.

Latest posts

Back