my story,how to imagine loneliness-crush ? trap?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ja850

Reaction score
Do not go out to my colleagues four years .This in my head ,this not live on,pulling for me to now.Now I have thought that somebody beat .I have question ,what happens in head when you are not live on(get by on,survive).In my head are accumulation big this ,just what this is.Is this chemistry in the head and specifically what.Stress? Crush?How do I know how to even imagine.Describe me how to imagine.Trap? Important to imagine it.
I still write here ,bye bye,hold on

How you imagine loneliness?

Thinking too much is like the devil's work shop to me.
The more I isolate myself..the more time I have to think...think..think about honeysuckle that's not going to make a hell of beans.
Just burning daylight and mind ******* myself.
I mean..if I'm going to mind off myself..I might as will get my rocks off and have kick ass fantasies, happy and heavenly dreams.

My life changes when I take positive actions to change my life.
It's not a magical cure. It's not rocket science or complicated...but it is what it is.

how long have you been alone for? I admit i had those kind of thoughts to but they went away somehow. and true that lonesome crow. I think after a long time of thinking and imagining the bad thoughts turn into good ones.

Latest posts

Back